Mazin...Go!
GMPsychoGarren makes some points. About confrontation - yeah, bad idea.

I stand by being pissed by that particular line. She can't control her friends and yet her friends seemingly control her?!

Forever Knight said:
This entire thread is pure Dawson's Creek ****. :nono:

Hey, when I was under 23 I used to live this ****. The best we can do is talk him down so that he avoids the kinda drama I WISH I had just ignored.

Banned
ZaniumRanger said:
Wemon are very unpredictable, one minute you and her are sharing a cup of coffe at the near by Starbucks, the next she's giving you the 4 finger slap then says the two, most fatal words in a relationship.''We're over''.Some wemon are just plain gold diggers, searching for that one man that can give them a large amount of cash every ten seconds.Some wemon just don't have their heads on their shoulders.Always with a new man every week, just don't know where to go for their love.This girl you talk of is no real love, wasting time on a girl that seems even a tiny bit wrong will spell trouble later on.The salty sea of love has no room that fresh water shark with a hunger for trouble.

And that can be applied to men just as equally to women. My suggestion, don't generalize women into one lumpsum and you'll find us women not generalizing you men into one lumpsum either.

Mikazuki said:
And that can be applied to men just as equally to women.
Yes, it should.I forgot to mention that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fear the glasses!!
I agree with most of Kouji's post, but I think it's possible for girls/women to be a bit paranoid. Not that a little guardedness is bad, but it can sometimes be a bit much. On the other hand, intuition is often good and regardless of whether you're doing it or not , the "stalking", if she's uncomfortable, I'd just go majorly out of my way to avoid her. If after that, she's still going paranoid, it's her problem. And seriously girl, get a mind of your own.

Mazin...Go!
The girl either a) is only slightly guarded but her paranoia is fed by her boyfriend and friends - if this is so (and I think is most likely) it's what makes me pissed at the statement that the girl can't influence her friends - when it's obvious they influence her.
b) is paranoid but it's her own fault and no one is feeding it
c) really is a victim of stalking.

Don't avoid her, just pretend she doesn't exist. Walk by her, you're walking by air.