Help me pick a series to watch

Galaxy Convoy

Uchikata Hajime
I watched all the SS or KR series TV-Nihon has done and would like to watch something again which SS or KR should I watch.

Thank you

sgtkira

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
I watched all the SS or KR series TV-Nihon has done and would like to watch something again which SS or KR should I watch.

Thank you

Well, if I had to pimp my own group out...we have 7 GoGoV done, and 1 Kakuranger out. If you want a Sentai or a Rider that's completed (or close to completion), then I would suggest checking out these shows:

Super Sentai

Gaoranger is complete and was done by GaoSoulForever! (GSF!)
Liveman is at 40 and is being done by Guys in Spandex (GUIS)

Kamen Rider

Kuuga is complete and was done by Midnight Crew subs (MCS)
Amazon is complete and was done by Hi no Tori (HnT)
Black is on 47 and is being done by Century Kings (CK)

Blazing Tiger

Like a Tiger boss
I heard the Metal heroes series was really good. I haven't seen it personally but thats what i heard. What about some Ultraman? I heard that was pretty good too.

Kuuga from MCS
Agito, there's a mediocore full sub done by Cruel Angel (Google) and Gomen-Rider have done the first 17 episodes, but haven't uploaded in half a year.
GARO!!!!!!!!! TvN have it, dunno if anyone else.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Madan Senki Ryukendo is pretty good for a comedy done right, Keitai Sousakan 7 is tokusatsu drama at its best, Sazer X is a really great time travel story with a pretty awesome story. Ultraman Max is also a very fun and high energy show with some insane stories.

Sentaifan'07 Xman

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Hmmm.....:hmm:

-Super Sentai:
Liveman
Jetman
GoGo-V
Magiranger
Abaranger
Dekaranger
Shinkenger
Dairanger