Can anyone provide a reliable site that sales display cases for a decent price? I've seen a few sites.. and their prices are a little pricey for my taste.. not to mention I didn't care for many they offer.

Much thanks if anyone can help...

Lurker
Hmm, like the glassed boxes? HLJ has some, but the size isn't what'd you expect. Check in the Hobby Supplies, you might find something.

Full blown book cases or just little car type display cases?..

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
An aquarium suits best for me.

Hmm, like the glassed boxes? HLJ has some, but the size isn't what'd you expect. Check in the Hobby Supplies, you might find something.

Thanks. I didn't realize they sold cases on HLJ. Just checked and they have 2. :]

Full blown book cases or just little car type display cases?..

Like car cases.. just a little bigger. I don't mind if I have to get a few, but $90+ for some is just crazy to me, LOL.

I did find some with better prices this morning... what do you guys think?
http://www.displaycaseart.com/mini-helmet-display-cases.html - I'm only using them to display my GIU figures.

eh I Think you are better off just getting a ikea billy bookcase with the glass doors to go with it or those all glass ikea book cases as well though the all glass ones are smaller

All glass set you back about $60-80 depending on where you live and if you get em on a sale or not

ikea billy set you back anyplace from $60-115 depending on the color you get... I find birch works the best with displays though its also the most expensive ... & I think the doors cost around $70 each as well

all worth it though rather than buying a bunch of junky little cases...