Muscle weighs more than fat or no fat at all. So do the math. Most people don't know that, but muscle is heavier than fat. Start lifting again etc.

Could be a nervous thing, maybe?
Anyway, talk with your parents, you have to see a doctor. Not Google. A real doctor. It isnt so normal IMO.

HEROW
^ Correct, but to be specific, go see a nutritionist and after getting your BMI. I'm a runner, and my very first appointment with a nurtitionist was life-changing...

HEROW
Bolt is probably a better source on these things. I use to follow a specific type of diet and advice it to a couple of people since it's working wonders for me, until Bolt proved to me that my kind of diet only applies to my type of physique (well, it's about losing weight since I needed it in my running), but I guess if Bolt knows how to lose it, he probably knows how to gain it... But still find a way to talk with a nutritionist. :sweat:

Special Effects Chemist
Forgive me if I misread, but it sounds like you tried to jump right back into all the sports you used to do after dropping them for a good amount of time. If so, it's little wonder that you've lost your edge. If you stopped practicing cold turkey and tried to get right back into the swing of things, your body isn't used to the strain and rigor you used to put on yourself. I would suggest easing back into your activities, build up your body's strength and stamina back to where it was before you dropped everything, and then that might solve at least part of the problem you've been having.

Other than that, I would suggest everything that's already been suggested.