HEROW
Hi guys! I'll be going to Singapore tomorrow evening to document the Adidas King of the Road Singapore eliminations this Sunday since I'm a half-marathon runner, so I'd like to take advantage of the opportunity while I'm there to indulge on Toku merchandise. So far, my friends from Singapore did mention the China Square Central which has some shops that sell Toku stuff. Any other places you could tip me of? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :buttrock:

I'm not from Singapore, but I go there often since it's just a next door neighbour country lol. you can try Takashimaya but CSC definitely sells Toku stuff a whole lot cheaper.

Toku fan-in-training
You can't get a better location than CSC honestly. Try checking out the flea market they hold there on Sundays, I've been there once and wasn't disappointed :thumbs:

HEROW
Thanks Jacky and Toa Karou. So does that mean that I should visit CSC only on Sundays?

Toku fan-in-training
No, CSC is great for toy collectors all week, but it's a bonus if you do =D Don't take my word for it though, you might want to get the opinion of other collectors here as well ><;

HEROW
A friend of mine from Sg also mentioned that there are more people on Sundays and there is often a sale then too.

I haven't been to the flea market at all, but I always visit this shopkeeper named Uncle Ng on the second floor. I can't remember since it's been months since I last saw him but if I'm not wrong, his shop is located at the right hand corner the moment you reach the second floor on the escalator.

Prism Flash!
A friend of mine from Sg also mentioned that there are more people on Sundays and there is often a sale then too.
Its better to visit the China Square Central mall on a Sunday, because that's the time when there'll be extra tables set up by various sellers... in addition to the already existing toy shops in the mall. There you'll find all your Tokusatsu, Marvel heroes, Anime, WWE collectables etc. You can get them at a cheaper price if you visit the flea market (which is why you have to go on a Sunday). To go to the place, drop off at the Chinatown train station.

15ep9e.png

There is also LaTendo-- another shop selling the latest Anime + Tokusatsu stuffs (SHFs etc etc). The shop can be found inside the Funan DigitaLife Mall. To go to the place, drop off at City Hall train station.

As what jacky has mentioned, there is the Takashimaya mall, but there are not much Toku stuffs there, unless you just wanna go sightseeing and see cheap Toku stuffs like the Rider Hero Series vinyl toys and some Power Rangers RPM toys. To go to the place, drop off at the Orchard train station.

HEROW
Oh, I think I'll be able to pass by Takashimaya mall since I'm really going to visit Orchard road, assuming it's the same area as Orchard station.

I'm really going to try my luck to visit CSC on a Sunday though, since I think I'm booked to visit Sentosa, and I heard it takes a whole day to enjoy the place... And the Adidas KOTR run is on Sunday morning... What time does those additional stalls setup in CSC anyway?

Prism Flash!
Oh, I think I'll be able to pass by Takashimaya mall since I'm really going to visit Orchard road, assuming it's the same area as Orchard station.

And the Adidas KOTR run is on Sunday morning... What time does those additional stalls setup in CSC anyway?
You'll be able to see the mall, its within walking distance from Orchard station.

The sellers will begin setting up around 11am-12pm (they'll be arranging their toys nicely on their tables during that period).