Raccoon City Survivor
Hellraiser, the Acupuncture angel of torture or cenobite, is back with a new look. Also, a new set of genitals because the infamous cenobite is now female. They are making the Pinhead female truer in the source material. In the Novella The Hellbound Heart, It is stated that Pinhead has a female-sounding voice and appears to have androgynous features. Since Pinhead is a genderless entity, any performer, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity, is free to take on the character’s role. David Bruckner, who directed horror films The Night House and V/H/S,  is given the honors of directing this remake.
They decided back then since they found a male villain pursuing a female protagonist scarier. If you prefer the male Pinhead, the old movies are always available, and he is a playable killer in...

Continue reading...

Eurasian High Command
In contrast to the sequels, I hope they don't ruin the Cenobites. They are this awful thing that nevertheless manages to be True Neutral, and I love that. They were initially there to welcome the people who called them, not to slay, kill, and maim, and the "sights they have to display" were ones they willingly inflicted on themselves. Later, however, they evolved into lame slasher monsters. They significantly advanced thanks to it.

Yes, I'm worried after seeing the trailer. Since they originally believed (and in some cases, properly) that they were showing people something beyond pleasure and agony, the words "Their blood, their pain, all for us" worries me. It seems strange to reverse it and have them make a sacrifice for the existing Cenobites. However, the phrase "We wish to see you proceed" could mean that mythos is still present in the movie in some capacity. It's possible that some "lesser" individuals have made sacrifices to help the new Cenobites reach a higher level. We shall see.

I hate WOKE trash
Why won't the first pinhead performer come back? He wanted to, but he was replaced with other terrible sequels. Although it appears to have been made with effort, he was not invited back. Why are male characters in this woke crap being transformed into women?

Hey, Maverick, Resident 'Woke Trash" SJW here. In the books Pinhead has always been a woman. They are just correcting a wrong and following the source material now. I am not shock with your attitude since your Avatar is a guy who does cultural appropriation and white washing on his movies.

The new Pinhead, Clayton, looks INCREDIBLY GOOD. Despite the fact that I liked the leather s & m look of the original, I like how they are aiming for a more visceral and mechanical look. The scarifications are a step in the right direction because they provide cenobites a unique appearance while yet being easily identifiable. Can we also talk about Clayton's loud, obnoxious voice? Perfect for Pinhead, in other words.

There's Plastic tree
I'm getting more excited to see this movie as I watch the trailer more. Remakes are generally not my cup of tea, but this one looks really fantastic. I can't wait to see it on October 7! I have to admit that this looks very excellent as a longtime fan of The Hellbound Heart, The Hellraiser comics, and the movies. Even though I was aware of how silly and flawed the movies were, I still enjoyed them. The Cenobites becoming stereotypical slasher antagonists is my sole concern. Large production businesses often stray from the original product in an effort to make a quick profit. I hope they keep with the idea of the Cenobites being more than just mindless savages, but rather obsessed with order and purpose. I had hoped to see the cenobites' leather attire, but this is a fresh and intriguing appearance!

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
I wonder if 🤣she will say this iconic line: You opened the box and I caaaaaaame