Hello everyone

Well as you can see I am new here, I have seen this forum before and I used to post on Forever Red's one but his seems to have dissapeared, so here I am!

I would like to ask a small question though if you guys dont mind. What program is it that you guys use to make your animated signs and avatars? I would like to make my own, but the program im using (macromedia flash) doesnt do gifs as clear as the ones displayed here. Thank you in advance!

Meanwhile please enjoy this pic of my character Kamen Rider Chaos
krctop.jpg

The Cookie Man!
There is a Introduction thread that is sticky just above this thread you made. :p

Welcome to the board

Oh so there is!, sorry little headache right now makes it hard to read white leters.
Im trying to find a previous post that contains the information i asked about the animated avatars, but no luck so far, if anyone would be kind enough to link me?

Last edited:
Well that explains it! Hehe thank you. Oh and I found the tutorial looking around. anyway hope you guys dont mind if I stick around here then

Regarding the animated avatars, I posted a link to another forum with 2 tutorials one using Adobe software and another using freeware alternatives, let me run a search and post the link.

Here is the link I previously provided
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=642

If you go a couple pages deeper into the thread they talk about using freeware alternatives if you do not have nor want to pay for the Adobe software.

I am the law
Welcome aboard...the bathroom is on the left and your henshin device is in your glove compartment.

And that's a pretty cool pic of your character :thumbs:

-RF

Kamen Rider Chaos said:
Hello everyone

Well as you can see I am new here, I have seen this forum before and I used to post on Forever Red's one but his seems to have dissapeared, so here I am!

I would like to ask a small question though if you guys dont mind. What program is it that you guys use to make your animated signs and avatars? I would like to make my own, but the program im using (macromedia flash) doesnt do gifs as clear as the ones displayed here. Thank you in advance!

Meanwhile please enjoy this pic of my character Kamen Rider Chaos
krctop.jpg

What game is that? *curious*

Anyway, welcome aboard. This place is crazy, just to let you know before you start actually posting.