Hello all! A wild Videogame/Movie/Tokusatsu/Comic Book Nostalgia blog has appeared!

Hello, longtime lurker, first time thread poster.
Just wanted to throw it out there that I've recently started my first blog, and seeing as this community seems to value a lot of things I discuss, I figured I would post a notice here!

Anyways, tomorrow I'll be finishing up my 4 part SPOILER/SARCASM HEAVY summary of Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend, and awhile back I posted a lengthy history of my experiences with Ultraman.

Here is a link to the blog proper:
Azn Badger's Blog

And here are the links to my Tokusatsu relevant posts:
Ultraman History
Thoughts on Ultra Galaxy Legend
Ultra Galaxy Legend Summary 1
Ultra Galaxy Legend Summary 2
Ultra Galaxy Legend Summary 3

Anyway, please stop by and take a look, comments are very much welcome.
Thanks a bunch.

Thank you very much sir or madam! I post EVERY DAY, so please check back often. Looking for any exposure I can get, so tell a friend!

Hello, longtime lurker, first time thread poster.
Just wanted to throw it out there that I've recently started my first blog, and seeing as this community seems to value a lot of things I discuss, I figured I would post a notice here!

Anyways, tomorrow I'll be finishing up my 4 part SPOILER/SARCASM HEAVY summary of Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend, and awhile back I posted a lengthy history of my experiences with Ultraman.

Here is a link to the blog proper:
Azn Badger's Blog

And here are the links to my Tokusatsu relevant posts:
Ultraman History
Thoughts on Ultra Galaxy Legend
Ultra Galaxy Legend Summary 1
Ultra Galaxy Legend Summary 2
Ultra Galaxy Legend Summary 3

Anyway, please stop by and take a look, comments are very much welcome.
Thanks a bunch.

Okay..."Ultra Expert"...

WILL SMITH AS ULTRAMAN

*does the Spacium Ray pose*
:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Are you implying that I am Will Smith???? Haha, if that were the case, I'd probably be blogging about punching aliens and riding giant steam-spider machines. Oh yeah, and "Happy Rapping," lots of happy rapping...

Anyway, thank you for your comments, the fourth and final part of my summary of Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend is up, as well as a page collecting all four segments:

Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend Part IV

Full Length Summary

Thank you!

Mad Skillz
Think he was making reference to the fact that Will Smith is a fan of Ultraman. :O

I see... One can only hope that he doesn't use his Scientology powers to somehow land the lead role in an live-action American Ultraman movie... That he produces of course.

No, I think Will Smith inherently has too much character to play an Ultraman. Hayata, like most Ultra protagonists, was a pretty straight-laced and, in fact, somewhat boring character. I think Will Smith's facial structure and general performance style in blockbuster films, make him suitable to play a variety of roles, but I just can't picture him playing a stoic character like an Ultraman.