Hellbound | Korean Drama | Do You Believe in The New Truth?

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>My curiosity about the Hellbound TV series was piqued because I am a loyal fan of Yoo Ah-in. He plays Chairman Jung, preacher of The New Truth. The first K-drama that introduced me to this incredibly talented actor was “Six Flying Dragons”; a series that was released in 2015. With his magnificent performance as Lee Bang-Won, a real historical figure in the history of Joseon, he converted me into a loyal fan. But as Chairman Jung, he could NEVER convert me to The New Truth. Talk about preaching a doctrine of hopelessness and helplessness, doom and gloom, fear and dread, horror, and terror … and for what? To make people live more righteously? I don’t think so!!</p>

Something that hits hard to me with this show are the people who are not sinners but will burn in hell. I know that thing is happening Christian religions. A Serial killer who repent before the death penalty can have a high chance of heaven than a pious woman who said a curse word on her final day. I hate religion.

Blondes have more Puns
The cliffhanger ending of Season 1 makes make me nervous Netflix will canceled but I am glad the show got renewed.

Red Light Green Light
I am currently unsubscribed to Netflix but I will renew once this is renewed. I hope there will be enough people to make a season 3 happen.

It's Molin time!
The fact that the series explores the cult of personality, whether it is politicians, idols, or celebrities, is one aspect I found very interesting. The world we live in now has a lot of it. And the show shows how such ardent behavior can cause such destruction.
Hellbound was fantastic because it merged profound and sincere concepts with breathtaking spectacle. You'll be treated to a thriller with genuinely unexpected twists and turns if you're merely along for the ride. There is a lot for you to understand and think about as well, though, if you're interested and prepared to dig deeper. Season 2 being confirmed is great news!

Hellbound essentially represented what is going on in society; it clearly demonstrates that people will accept and do anything in the name of religion; yet, the decision of right and wrong is completely different from the activities of these religious and cult followers. It demonstrates how a crazy person who was aware of his mortality used these circumstances to his advantage simply by mentioning God's name. We all know such people in our midst, and this drama reminds us not to turn a blind eye in the name of faith.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
Ohhhhhhhh yessssssssssss! Hellbound season 1 has left us all on the edge of our seats, wondering what's gonna happen next, and let me tell you, folks, it's gonna be an absolute rollercoaster ride of emotions!And that ending, folks! I mean, what a cliffhanger! It's got me on the edge of my seat just thinking about it! But let me tell you, Hellbound season 2 is gonna explain it all! The twists and turns that are coming your way will leave you gasping for breath.

I haven't watched Hellbound yet, but your detailed review definitely makes me want to check it out. The concept of The New Truth and the Arrowheads sounds both intriguing and terrifying. Reminds me of cults that exists in real life.

I'm curious to see if Season 2 will provide more answers or if it will delve deeper into the mythology of the monsters. Either way, it sounds like a show that will keep me on the edge of my seat.It's interesting how Chairman Jung's experience in the orphanage and receiving the death notice shaped his beliefs and actions. I wonder if the show explores more of his backstory and how he rose to power as the leader of The New Truth. I know he is dead but flash backs exist.