Heisei Actors Reunite for DECISIVE BATTLE! THE SUPER 8 ULTRA BROTHERS

Sometimes things get complicated.
[HIDE]Ultraman
Daigo Madoka / Ultraman Tiga (マドカ・ダイゴ/ウルトラマンティガ, Madoka Daigo/Urutoraman Tiga?): He is a public employee of the tourism division of Yokohama. In boyhood, he yearned for Ultraman in a TV program, and dreamed of the captain of the spacecraft, and Shin Asuka and Gamu Takayama are the childhood friends who talked the dream together in boyhood.
Hayata / Ultraman (ハヤタ/ウルトラマン, Hayata/Urutoraman?): He runs the bicycle shop.
Dan Moroboshi / Ultra Seven (モロボシ・ダン/ウルトラセブン, Moroboshi Dan/Urutorasebun?): He is managing the Hawaiian restaurant.
Hideki Go / Ultraman Jack (郷 秀樹/ウルトラマンジャック, Gō Hideki/Urutoraman Jakku?): He is managing the service station.
Seiji Hokuto / Ultraman Ace (北斗 星司/ウルトラマンエース, Hokuto Seiji/Urutoraman Ēsu?): He runs the baker.
Shin Asuka / Ultraman Dyna (アスカ・シン/ウルトラマンダイナ, Shin Asuka/Urutoraman Daina?): He is a ball boy of Yokohama Stadium. In boyhood, he dreamed of the pro-baseball player.
Gamu Takayama / Ultraman Gaia (V2) (高山 我夢/ウルトラマンガイア, Takayama Gamu/Urutoraman Gaia?): He is a curator of Yokohama Maritime Museum. In boyhood, he dreamed of developing the spacecraft for Daigo.
Mirai Hibino / Ultraman Mebius (ヒビノ・ミライ/ウルトラマンメビウス, Hibino Mirai/Urutoraman Mebiusu?): He pursued King Gesura beyond space-time and appeared in this universe from another universe.

[edit] Others
Akiko (アキコ, Akiko?): Hayata's wife.
Anne (アンヌ, An'nu?): Dan Moroboshi's wife.
Aki (アキ, Aki?): Hideki Go's wife.
Megu (メグ, Megu?): Hideki Go's daughter.
Yuko (夕子, Yūko?): The wife of Seiji Hokuto with nursing license.
Nanami (七海, Nanami?): Seiji Hokuto's daughter.
Rena (レナ, Rena?): She is the D.J. of FM Yokohama, and Hayata's daughter and Daigo Madoka's girlfriend.
Tetsuo Shinjo (シンジョウ・テツオ, Shinjō Tetsuo?):
Ryo Yumimura (ユミムラ・リョウ, Yumimura Ryō?): Shin Asuka's coworker.
Kohei Kariya (カリヤ・コウヘイ, Kariya Kōhei?):
Atsuko Sasaki (佐々木 敦子, Sasaki Atsuko?): Gamu Takayama's coworker.
Hiroya Fujimiya (藤宮 博也, Fujimiya Hiroya?): [/HIDE]

? Seems Tsuburaya is throwing the concept of seperate continuities in the trash...:sly:

So they're just randomly combing their stories! So then how the heck are they gonna explain each one having the transformation devices?

レイモン (雷蒙)
I wonder how the Spark Lens came back to Daigo if the last episode showed as a statue and the Black Spark Lens, did it even change back into the regular one¿

I got this from Wikipedia, and they're the ones who started the Coffee-sejin hoax during Mebius's airing.

I got this from Wikipedia, and they're the ones who started the Coffee-sejin hoax during Mebius's airing.

I know the guy who did that and I doubt he's done anything like that since. :laugh:

(I was actually the person who posted the fake "Maquette Zetton goes berserk and kills Ryu rumour... and I turned out to be half right! :laugh: )

Still, it does look like this is gonna be an alternate universe film again. I've got no issue with it if they manage it well, though.

Hmmm...sounds even...

Kiryugoji04? From Clubtokyo?

OMG I remember you! Banned(for NO reason) member Dogora here!

レイモン (雷蒙)
Do you think that it might be the same the day as Mebius & Ultra brothers at 9/16/08¿ Well that day is Tuesday, so it can’t be. It has to be on Saturday 9/13/08 or 9/20/18.

Last edited:
Hmmm...sounds even...

Kiryugoji04? From Clubtokyo?

OMG I remember you! Banned(for NO reason) member Dogora here!

You're Dogora? Haha! I dunno, but I remember you being kind of obnoxious on CT, sorry. I never would have guessed you were the same person here, honestly.

Sorry to hear you got banned, though.

レイモン (雷蒙)
大決戦! 超ウルトラ8兄弟 - Transform Items

Spark Lens - Tiga
Reflasher - Dyna
Esplender - Gaia
Mebius Brace - Mebius
Beta Capsule - Ultraman
Ultra Eye - Ultraseven
Ultra Rings - Ace
Force of Will - Jack
(Agulator - Agul) - Don't know if it happens.