Heisei Actors Reunite for DECISIVE BATTLE! THE SUPER 8 ULTRA BROTHERS

Sometimes things get complicated.
Japanfan4ever, I suppose you got banned from there also ?

Of course, like everyone else. What's funny is that if you look up Ultraman LAH on Google Images the first image that comes up is from a page from my site where I bash them! I'm sure that bugs 'em. But we're not allowed to talk about them anymore. The link below will explain why.

http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=21027

On to the movie :buttrock:

Last edited:
Skreeong!
i can't stop watching the teaser, over and over and over and over and over,wait where was i? oh yeah can someone calculate the awesomeness or epicnessess of this movie yet?

i can't stop watching the teaser, over and over and over and over and over,wait where was i? oh yeah can someone calculate the awesomeness or epicnessess of this movie yet?

No, it's breaking all our awesomeness-calculating equipment! D:

Lurker
When the Ultraman Mebius & Ultra Brothers trailer/teaser came out, I also can't stop watching it. I watched the new teaser at least 5 times per day.

I'll be super excited when the new trailer came out at the end of this month.

Lurker
Last Ultraman on the official site. I reckon a trailer will soon be on the official site.

ultramanjackqa1.jpg

レイモン (雷蒙)
I wonder if the movie let Fujimiya to become Agul(Human size) for a cameos.

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
I hope so too.
[HIDE]1207914999858.jpg[/HIDE]

Last edited:
[HIDE]Ultraman
Daigo Madoka / Ultraman Tiga (マドカ・ダイゴ/ウルトラマンティガ, Madoka Daigo/Urutoraman Tiga?): He is a public employee of the tourism division of Yokohama. In boyhood, he yearned for Ultraman in a TV program, and dreamed of the captain of the spacecraft, and Shin Asuka and Gamu Takayama are the childhood friends who talked the dream together in boyhood.
Hayata / Ultraman (ハヤタ/ウルトラマン, Hayata/Urutoraman?): He runs the bicycle shop.
Dan Moroboshi / Ultra Seven (モロボシ・ダン/ウルトラセブン, Moroboshi Dan/Urutorasebun?): He is managing the Hawaiian restaurant.
Hideki Go / Ultraman Jack (郷 秀樹/ウルトラマンジャック, Gō Hideki/Urutoraman Jakku?): He is managing the service station.
Seiji Hokuto / Ultraman Ace (北斗 星司/ウルトラマンエース, Hokuto Seiji/Urutoraman Ēsu?): He runs the baker.
Shin Asuka / Ultraman Dyna (アスカ・シン/ウルトラマンダイナ, Shin Asuka/Urutoraman Daina?): He is a ball boy of Yokohama Stadium. In boyhood, he dreamed of the pro-baseball player.
Gamu Takayama / Ultraman Gaia (V2) (高山 我夢/ウルトラマンガイア, Takayama Gamu/Urutoraman Gaia?): He is a curator of Yokohama Maritime Museum. In boyhood, he dreamed of developing the spacecraft for Daigo.
Mirai Hibino / Ultraman Mebius (ヒビノ・ミライ/ウルトラマンメビウス, Hibino Mirai/Urutoraman Mebiusu?): He pursued King Gesura beyond space-time and appeared in this universe from another universe.

[edit] Others
Akiko (アキコ, Akiko?): Hayata's wife.
Anne (アンヌ, An'nu?): Dan Moroboshi's wife.
Aki (アキ, Aki?): Hideki Go's wife.
Megu (メグ, Megu?): Hideki Go's daughter.
Yuko (夕子, Yūko?): The wife of Seiji Hokuto with nursing license.
Nanami (七海, Nanami?): Seiji Hokuto's daughter.
Rena (レナ, Rena?): She is the D.J. of FM Yokohama, and Hayata's daughter and Daigo Madoka's girlfriend.
Tetsuo Shinjo (シンジョウ・テツオ, Shinjō Tetsuo?):
Ryo Yumimura (ユミムラ・リョウ, Yumimura Ryō?): Shin Asuka's coworker.
Kohei Kariya (カリヤ・コウヘイ, Kariya Kōhei?):
Atsuko Sasaki (佐々木 敦子, Sasaki Atsuko?): Gamu Takayama's coworker.
Hiroya Fujimiya (藤宮 博也, Fujimiya Hiroya?): [/HIDE]

? Seems Tsuburaya is throwing the concept of seperate continuities in the trash...:sly: