Heisei Actors Reunite for DECISIVE BATTLE! THE SUPER 8 ULTRA BROTHERS

"Shocker Gundan, Banzai!"
It was originally rumored that actors Takeshi Yoshioka (who played Gamu/Gaia in ULTRAMAN GAIA) and Koji Tsuruno (who played Asuka/Dyna in ULTRAMAN DYNA) would be contributing the voices of their Ultra Alter Egos in Takeshi Yagi's upcoming DECISIVE BATTLE! THE SUPER 8 ULTRA BROTHERS.

But, a Chunichi Sports news report confirmed that a press conference for the film broke the news that these actors will be reprising their original roles in front of the cameras. They will be joining Hiroshi Nagano as Daigo/Ultraman Tiga and Shunji Igarashi as Hibino Ultraman Mebius. The following are excerpts paraphrased from the original news story:

Having transformed into Ultraman Gaia for the first time almost a decade ago, Yoshioka commented "I'm delighted to be able to once again protect the Earth as part of the eight [Ultra] Brothers." Igarashi stated, "It was great to work with Tiga, learning pointers, but to work with all of my predecessors is too much!" Nagano said, "For the first time, all four Heisei Ultramen appear together!" and called the film, "Must see."

A Tsuburaya Productions spokesperson said, "The culmination of 40 years of Ultra history is our aim," and promised that the film will contain "many more surprises."

(Translation by August Ragone)

http://www.chunichi.co.jp/chuspo/article/entertainment/news/CK2008011502079513.html

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
So it looks like we may have our line up ^_^

Before anybody says anything, I doubt this backs up the claim on the rumor list that members of Super GUTS and XIG would show up but at this rate, the bit about Agul not appearing at all might be true.

Even still, if the Repulsor Lift rumor is true, I just wish they'd bring back the Gulliver from TDG: Battle In Hyperspace for this one -_-

tdgm33068ia8.jpg

main02015a06ecr5.jpg

main02025f7e4lu4.jpg