Heartstopper is renewed for Season 2 and 3

Super Moderator
Heartstopper is Netflix’s adaptation of the popular Webtoon written by Alice Oseman. The adaptation of her work has been renewed for not one, but two seasons, according to the writer herself. It got so successful that its renewal is twice as expected. Netflix usually has pretty high expectations and had canceled shows with higher ratings than the top shows of Peacock and HBO Max. So this Teen drama delivered with the ratings. It made overnight stars out of the actors of this series.
Alice Oseman has confirmed the renewal

✌️ more seasons of Heartstopper! 🍂🍂https://t.co/u65kBHzJ9p pic.twitter.com/s6NKkU9Hl3
— Netflix UK & Ireland (@NetflixUK) May 20, 2022

The Making of Heartstopper

So what makes Heartstopper so...

Continue reading...

The Kung Fu Irish Princess
I watched this show for the accents! I just love British accents! The great story is just a bonus.

The show felt so light to watch, its like a Korean Drama but with British Actors on it. Even the side characters have interesting stories. It also puts the LGBTQA+ community in positive light. Unlike shows like Euphoria and the Elite which are too sexualized.

Hey I just met you!
A lot of people has been comparing this to Love Victor but I prefer this because the main characters use girls to stay in the closet. I hate how many BLs villainized girls and women to put over the gay romance. When the biggest allies of Gay men has always been women.

OMG! I am gonna lose my breath! My cancelation anxiety is finally relieved! The Whole trilogy will become a series! I hope we get a 4th Season and surpass the books.

The show is so good that even people who are not gay will appreciate it because it just portrays sweet innocent love.

K

KELLY

The show got so popular that the lead actors are having Talk show guesting left and right.

Narlie Shippers gets to win in the end! My brother his homophobic but even him watched it with me. That is how good this show is.

Narlie Made me feel like a teenager again. I am in tears that a Netflix show I love is not canceled this time around.