Healer | K-Drama | Don't Mess With the Baby Bears

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>There are 3 main characters in this exciting series.</p>

PammyTVAddict
Healer has all the elements to keep you hooked: suspense, action, and even a sprinkle of romance. It's like ordering a pizza with all your favorite toppings and discovering a hidden dessert menu as a bonus!

Kay

The intricate web of deception and betrayal in Healer makes Game of Thrones look like a friendly game of Monopoly. Who needs dragons and swords when you have cunning characters pulling the strings behind the scenes?

Sharing knowledge, sparking conversation."
With over 86,000 viewers giving Healer a stellar rating of 9.7 out of 10 stars, it's safe to say that this drama has stolen hearts faster than a skilled pickpocket. If you're in the mood for some adrenaline-pumping, heartwarming, and mind-bending storytelling, Healer is the perfect prescription for your K-drama cravings.

Red Light Green Light
Ji Chang-wook truly shines in Healer, showcasing his incredible range as an actor. From a kickass martial artist to a charming magician, he's like a one-man show. Move over, Swiss Army Knife, we have Ji Chang-wook!

Wow, Healer sounds like smorgasbord of suspense and action! With its thrilling plot and intriguing characters, no wonder fans are still buzzing about it after all these years. I can't wait to dive into this K-drama adventure!

Hey I just met you!
The case of the murder-suicide being covered up as a simple crime is both disturbing and intriguing. It's a testament to the power of manipulation and corruption. I'm eager to see justice served and witness the characters' journey as they confront the consequences of their actions. Healer promises to be a gripping tale of survival and redemption.

Gucci Enthusiast
The intricate web of relationships and hidden identities in Healer has me hooked already. I love how the story connects the past and the present, unveiling secrets and bringing the characters closer together. It's like a puzzle waiting to be solved, and I'm eager to piece it all together. Hold on a second, so the TV reporter hired the mysterious courier to collect DNA? Talk about a plot twist! I can already imagine the suspenseful moments as the truth unravels and the characters find themselves caught in a web of deception.

❤️ I want nobody but you
The complex relationships between the characters in Healer make for some seriously compelling drama. From the heartfelt connection between Kim Mun-ho and the "baby bears" to the tangled web of loyalties and betrayals, there's no shortage of emotional turmoil. I have a feeling this series will tug at my heartstrings and keep me guessing till the very end.

The mystery surrounding Chae Young-shin's true identity and her connection to Kim Mun-ho has me intrigued.