I think the Gamera films and Daimajin trilogy have been released on Blu-Ray, I think the Yokai movies aswell.

It was also just announced that War of The Gargantuas will be released on Blu-Ray.

Several of the Godzilla films from the Showa and Heisei period have been released as well. (Reportedly, the Showa films have superior restoration in their new HD transfers. The only VS Series film with a good restoration job was Godzilla '84.)

Rodan, Mothra, and The Mysterians are also among the new HD Blu-Ray releases as well.

Zodasaur
Correct me if i am wrong but all the Rider movies from Kuuga to Decade are on Blu-ray, Ultra movies has 2 Blu-ray under its belt (Super 8 and UGL), Keitai Sosakan released all its episodes under Blu-ray and movies from Toho as well (Godzilla movies and stuff like that)

Yep, this about sums it up.

Eye See You
I'm slowly saving up the $750 (Canadian) for ALL of the remaining Heisei Rider Movies on Blu-ray that I need which is: Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O 1-4+Chou Trilogy, and Kiva Movies from Amazon Japan.

1. Now I looked everywhere and could not find the Kuuga "Movie" on Blu-ray which wasn't really a movie it was just the first 2 episodes combined. Was this even released on Blu-ray or no?.

2. Another Blu-ray I am having trouble finding on Amazon jp is the Super 8 Ultra Brothers Movie. Anyone know a link to find this sucker?.

Anyone able to help with the 2 above questions/request, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
I'm slowly saving up the $750 (Canadian) for ALL of the remaining Heisei Rider Movies on Blu-ray that I need which is: Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O 1-4+Chou Trilogy, and Kiva Movies from Amazon Japan.

1. Now I looked everywhere and could not find the Kuuga "Movie" on Blu-ray which wasn't really a movie it was just the first 2 episodes combined. Was this even released on Blu-ray or no?.

2. Another Blu-ray I am having trouble finding on Amazon jp is the Super 8 Ultra Brothers Movie. Anyone know a link to find this sucker?.

Anyone able to help with the 2 above questions/request, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I was able to find Ultra Brothers on yesasia http://www.yesasia.com/us/superior-...y-japan-version/1012890537-0-0-0-en/info.html

Also it's free shipping dude ^^

It's over 8,000!
I think the Kuuga movie would come in the complete series box or in a volume. I think it's still treated as episodes. It could be separate though so checking the episodes included in the box or volume could tell you. Double Forever I'm sure is going to be in Blu-Ray so that's going to be epic.