Eye See You
Besides the Ultra Galaxy movie, All Riders, and the upcoming release of Rider War 2010 what other Tokusatsu has been released on Blu-ray?.

Kamen Rider Beserker
i remember seeing at the end of an episode of Decade that they were giving away all the Heisei Rider movies and all of them had been made into bluray versions.

Eye See You
So Episode Final to Rider War 2010.....

Damn, I got alot of purchasing to do if that's the case.

Nice post!!
Is there much in the way of stuff that's not Rider/Sentai? I'd be more interested in purchasing original films on Blu-Ray. Or stuff like UGL that's less of a quickie production than your average Rider flick.

Red Falcon
Correct me if i am wrong but all the Rider movies from Kuuga to Decade are on Blu-ray, Ultra movies has 2 Blu-ray under its belt (Super 8 and UGL), Keitai Sosakan released all its episodes under Blu-ray and movies from Toho as well (Godzilla movies and stuff like that)

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Correct me if i am wrong but all the Rider movies from Kuuga to Decade are on Blu-ray, Ultra movies has 2 Blu-ray under its belt (Super 8 and UGL), Keitai Sosakan released all its episodes under Blu-ray and movies from Toho as well (Godzilla movies and stuff like that)

Don't forget the Decade X Double movie.

Skreeong!
I think the Gamera films and Daimajin trilogy have been released on Blu-Ray, I think the Yokai movies aswell.

It was also just announced that War of The Gargantuas will be released on Blu-Ray.

Banned
Just a note.
All the Heisei Rider movies that where re-released (Kuuga-Kiva) on Blu-Ray are the Theatrical Cut's, not the Directors Cut's.