HBO Max Orders "IT" TV Show, Welcome To Derry

So like, I really hope they take their sweet time with the new "IT" prequel series. You know? 'Cause like, I had this thing with the movies where they were like, super rushed at times, you know what I mean? And like, the characters didn't really have a chance to like, just be and grow and stuff. So I'm just crossing my fingers that they don't make that mistake again with this new series, ya know? Like, let's give everyone some breathing room and really let the story unfold naturally, you know what I mean?

Roll for initiative
I'm wicked curious to see how they're gonna handle the spook factor in this prequel series. The IT flicks were freakin' scary as all get out, but I'm wonderin' if they're gonna crank it up even more now that they got more time to ramp up the fear and anxiety.

Oh, darling, I must admit, I'm a tad worried that this prequel series will be treading old ground like a pair of worn out shoes. We've already watched the Losers Club face off against that frightful Pennywise as both children and grown-ups, so I'm hoping this new series will bring a fresh and distinctive twist to the story.