Have you ever convinced your friends to play these older gems now they are remastered?

Although they claim to be fans of Final Fantasy, my friends' first game was when they were between FF8 to FF10 They won't engage in the Pixel era games. They won't even play the first version of VII. It's unfortunate how they obsess with graphics. How can they call themselves fans of Final Fantasy if they aren't even eager to enjoy Pixel remasters, which already offer better graphics? They assert to be fans of Final Fantasy VII, but they have only played the remake.

I am from the Ps1 era and all kids after me will refuse to play CGI that doesn't look realistic. Just imagine how they will react with 8-bit graphics. Not all kids are graphics discriminatory though. I mean people play Mine craft and under-tale.

We sadly live in a generation where people lack imagination. They want everything to be realistic or easy to visualize. They are the same people who hates reading books.

My friends are way too busy with Fortnite and Valorant sadly. I am the only Final Fantasy player I know in my area.

I cannot stand my friends because they only like to play Valorant and Fortnite.