Has Toei runs out of ideas for kamen rider henshin n attacks??

That's kind of the same issue with Kamen Rider Black as well.

When Kotaro transforms, it generally takes about a minute before he turns into Black. You think that the Kaijin would stop standing around and just kick his ass or something. Right?

I don't know. It's aimed for kids, what would you expect?

Best probably Kuuga where he can transform and fight during the same time.

I'm inside you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJFqxAGxGRE&feature=related

It's official. Decade's Final Attack Ride is another Royal Straight Flush.:laugh:

Why is he comparing Decade's Final AttackRide kick with Blade's Royal Straight Flush? It's totally different (Can you compare a kick with a sword slash?)

He should be comparing Decade's Final AttackRide with AttackRide Slash and Blade's Royal Straight Flush because they look alike...

HENSHIN!!
The thing is, there are no new ideas anymore. In not that great an amount of time we've had 2 Dinosaur Sentai and 3 Ninja/Samurai themes.

Cards are the new thing in Kamen Rider, and look at Kuuga and Agito. They could be brothers.

Why is he comparing Decade's Final AttackRide kick with Blade's Royal Straight Flush? It's totally different (Can you compare a kick with a sword slash?)

He should be comparing Decade's Final AttackRide with AttackRide Slash and Blade's Royal Straight Flush because they look alike...

That move hadn't been seen at the time this thread was made.

In hibiki the monsters try to attack them to prevent them from henshining which I think is really quite cleaver ... also they have tried to do the same while they are henshining how ever the very process of the henshin prevents them from doing so...

Personally I was kind of disapointed none of the riders ever just grabbed one of the badguys & transformed thus ending the bad guy in hibiki :D