Has Toei runs out of ideas for kamen rider henshin n attacks??

Hi, I got a feeling that Toei have run out of ideas for the designs of henshin n attacks for new riders. U see, the henshin of kiva n kabuto are similar, a robotic small creature/insect fly towards the person, the person grab it n put it on the belt. The only difference is that the zectors can’t talk, while kivat bat can talk. IXA’s henshin is also similar to the henshin of kamen rider leangle, where a visual figure is projected in front of the rider n moving towards to the rider. For kamen rider leangle, a rectangular shaped visual projected in front of the rider with the picture of the spider on the projected visual, while for IXA, the model visual of IXA projected in front of the rider. When IXA change into rising IXA, the way the helmet ‘moves’ is like den-o, n there is a little ‘cast-off’ in his chest as well. Look at kamen rider decade also.. The way Decade perform his rider kick is similar to the attack of kamen rider blade king form’s ‘Royal Straight Flush’, where a few rectangular, flat card-like visual illusions appeared in front of the rider n the rider runs throught it for the attack. Even Decade’s henshin is also similar to the riders in kamen rider blade, where the rider placed the belt buckle on the stomach, n the belt extended from one side of the belt buckle n connected to the other side around the waist, thus attaching the belt buckle around the rider’s waist.

What do u think??

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I think you need to learn how to use more paragraphs.

the answer? NOPE! It's different but at the same time it's fresh and exciting, look back at everyone's precious Showa era (all respect being paid) of Kamen Rider

everyone's henshin sequence involved exaggerated movements of some sort, some simple with each sequence getting more and more ridiculous as each new series arrived (I'm looking at you Super-1, your henshin poses takes like 30 seconds to complete)

point is, it may be similiar yet it's still great to see and it's still gives me a feeling of "YOU'RE FUCKED NOW KAIJIN!!"

The Royal Straight Flush? This attack?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmeBN26jOTQ[/ame]

is too similar to Decade's Rider Kick?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9OPIAlSmtw[/ame]

Yes, they both have a card motif but that's the only real similarity. Kivat (and Tatsulot) being actual characters and the whole 'bite' mechanic was enough of a distinction from Kabuto's zecters. In fact, I didn't even consider the similarity until this thread since the way they used in context felt so different.

Kamen Rider Meta
the answer? NOPE! It's different but at the same time it's fresh and exciting, look back at everyone's precious Showa era (all respect being paid) of Kamen Rider

everyone's henshin sequence involved exaggerated movements of some sort, some simple with each sequence getting more and more ridiculous as each new series arrived (I'm looking at you Super-1, your henshin poses takes like 30 seconds to complete)

point is, it may be similiar yet it's still great to see and it's still gives me a feeling of "YOU'RE FUCKED NOW KAIJIN!!"

Yeah, Super-1 needed to chill, seriously. This is the only series in tokusatsu in which I would always think "KAIJIN JUST ATTACK HIM!" I know that's kaijin law for a monster to never attack while the hero is transforming but Super-1 really needed to shorten that thing. (Come to think of it, so did V3)

And I mean, really? The run-through silhouette thing for IXA and the Blade Riders look completely different. Plus, Nago is usually standing while the frame comes on him.

Look, just because things look similar does not mean that a company has run out of ideas. I mean, think of all the references in Boukenger. Nobody thought that they had run out of ideas then. It's just cool so set your mind to zero and enjoy the show. And for the record, I think that Decade's Rider Kick is supposed to look like that as a reference to Blade.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Yeah, Super-1 needed to chill, seriously. This is the only series in tokusatsu in which I would always think "KAIJIN JUST ATTACK HIM!" I know that's kaijin law for a monster to never attack while the hero is transforming but Super-1 really needed to shorten that thing. (Come to think of it, so did V3)

Like many things in Kamen Rider, Super-1's transformation is at its longest in the early episodes, and even then it's not really that long. He also evolves it over the course of the series, and it becomes much faster.

And they do address the "no attacking" thing in V3 and, arguably, the original show did it in the penultimate episode.

That's kind of the same issue with Kamen Rider Black as well.

When Kotaro transforms, it generally takes about a minute before he turns into Black. You think that the Kaijin would stop standing around and just kick his ass or something. Right?

I don't know. It's aimed for kids, what would you expect?