Raxbait: Hip
I was pretty happy with the last one.
It would be great to have another indy film.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Can't say I'm too happy about this after that last one.. :disappoin

Except the last one was good.

Seriously, I don't understand the hate for Crystal Skull. The most I've ever been able to get out of anyone is either "Well, George Lucas made it" or "It had aliens", neither of which are reasons to dislike the film. It was a lot of fun.

Professionally Insane
Yeah, the the story and tone of the film fit the era it was set in, so why complain? Crystal Skull was a good film, though hopefully Indy does more fighting in the next one. XD

Super Moderator
Except the last one was good.

Seriously, I don't understand the hate for Crystal Skull. The most I've ever been able to get out of anyone is either "Well, George Lucas made it" or "It had aliens", neither of which are reasons to dislike the film. It was a lot of fun.

I don't either. The only thing about the film that I thought was bad was the whole bit with the bomb test and the refrigerator. Other than that it was fun.

I don't know about doing a 5 though. I thought Crystal Skull kind of sent the character off into a happy retirement rather well and worked as a parallel to the change in eras from that of the 1940's pulp adventure hero to science fiction of the 1950's.

Yay the fifth movie! I've loved all of the movies so far :D

Still, this will probably be the last one, since they haven't signed any contracts for more then five movies. Yes, they signed on for five movies originally ;)