Halloween House Decorators Inspire All By Concocting Giant Floating Max Mayfield

Staff member
One of the more brilliant pre-release strategies Netflix had for Stranger Things 4 was to release a screenshot of what appeared to be the backside of the character Max, suspended in midair, arms stiffly outstretched, in the middle of a graveyard. At the time, no one knew what this meant. It was the most perplexing thing the show had revealed about the upcoming season. The shot was repeated in a brief clip during the trailers, again with no explanation. “Can she fly now?” asked one Popgeeks commenter.
The brilliance of the Max screenshot was that once you realized what it DID mean, you were that much more invested. Season 4’s first episode concluded with another teenager assuming Max’s pose shortly before being twisted apart in midair. The full plan of the villain Vecna was revealed and it was established that by the time his victims get to the point where they’re flying, they have seconds to live. And then viewers remembered the Max screenshot, and despaired for her.
Chicago...

Continue reading...

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
Imagine seeing that floating thing at night while you are drunk and forgot it's halloween.

Stranger Things is that popular that in 2019 Scoops Ahoy Uniform was the most popular Halloween costume.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
That Amazing, It is more original than the typical pumpkins, skulls and witches.

M

Mikelo

I can't imagine seeing this unaware at night 😂. It's cool though.

Hopchester
Some Killjoy Karen reported it to the police,forcing the family who made the display to take down. Many neighbors got angry to that single anonymous Karen who forced them to took down the display.

I think the complainant is just jealous that he or she didn't come up with something like that. This is why I hate the suburbs and I moved to the countryside. Suburbs always have that one neighbor. I had a neighbor who reported me because I have a vegetable Garden instead of a lawn.