PRDT: Halloween Havoc

By Ninja Jack

Everyone is preparing for a Halloween trick or treat party, but so is Messogog.

The second generation Dino Rangers had a full day ahead of them. Connor was going to tell ghost stories to a bunch of Girl Scouts, and their hot mothers .There was going to be a big light show and at the end Kira was going to perform a song, Ethan was going to make some laser light effects for it.

Kira was also going to meet Trent there for a bite before the show.

Dr O sat up in his bed with Hayley Ziktor asleep on his shoulder. They had a long light of work to catch up on and they neither wanted to sleep on the floor, so they decided to share the bed with no funny business in mind.

Of course this wouldn't be the first time they've been in the same bed, the last time they were together Kat had dropped by for a surprises visit. Tommy wiped his eyes as the birds sang outside his window.

"Hayley, get up we got to get down to the lab" Hayley's looked like an angel when she was sleeping. Tommy sighed and got out of bed. Flipping on the switch to turn on the lights and controls in the underground lab. Sitting down and watching the monitor he thought about the choices he made in the past that got him to where he was today. That last time he met Zordon on Eltar before the last great Galactic War with Astronama killing off his family and capturing him. He wondered if it was a mistake to even leave Eltar that day.

Right before Dark Specter's forces and Astronama rampaged the lustful green fields and shining cities of Eltar, the Robot Rangers went amok and started randomly killing people thinking they were monsters. The end result left Tommy's artificial friend Alpha Five dead.

"Tommy, do you want some coffee or something? I gotta get down to the Cyber Space, Halloween party tonight"Hay said buttoning her jeans. Tommy was completely silent. Their relationship was bitter and sweet. She had come into Tommy's life right after a long relationship. And he connected with her after years of living in a big family. They sorta dated for years, but they've never actually done anything to fortify it. Sometimes Tommy would be so drawn into his work that he became almost like a machine.

"Alright " she grabbed her jean jacket with strong angst "I'll see you there, later"

"Tomm turned back to see her stomping up the stairs. He had known a lot of women but Hayley was complicated.

Down in another lab, the island fortress of Messogog, the vicious raptor like man stalked his assistant and concubine Elsa as she worked on her latest invention.

"Oliver has become an increasing threat.....to our endeavors" he hissed. Elsa smirked "It's not as if we do not try sir" "A wise man once said...there is no try..but only will and failure" "Master, I don't think thats an exact quote" "I know, I just watched those movies to look at the prin-cesssssss." Messogog was scary but his jokes for more life threatening. Elsa put her hands on his snout and it looked like she was about to begin some twisted form of french kissing when some Triptoids walked in the main lab.

Elsa quickly pushed Messogog's face to the side, luckly he was too interested in the item the Triptoid was holding to bother punishing her.

"Whaaatt, isss that?!" He roared. The White Triptoid held out its hand holding a small, very orange pumpkin. The black clad Elsa picked up the small squash "It's just a little something I've been saving till for a special occasion" Messogog took it out of her hand "A squash...you've wasted my equipment...on a pumpkin pie recipe?" Elsa gently took it back and put it in the Geno Randomizer

While activating the machine . Messogog began his habit of stalking her again. "I really hope that whatever this fruit is, it's worth more to me then your last few experimentssss." Elsa nodded and smiled "Ohh, this isn't an experiment it's been proven to be a thorn in Dr. Oliver's side a few times before, and it's a squash" Before Messogog could hit her with a brain drain the machine doors opened and the steam inside dissipated. "Ahhhhhh, yessssss this should be delightful!" he expressed "My master I give you Pumpkin Rapper!"

The green and orange creature with the upside down jack o lantern for a head grooved onto the floor. He walked right up to Messogog. "Lizard man. I am at your command, I'm magic hemp and you're a green pimp!"

Messogog hated and loathed rap, but he never had anyone rap about him before. Pumpkin Rapper went over to Elsa and gave her and Messogog a fist tap and hand shake. "I like hiss style"

Down at Hayley's Connor stroked the hair of girlfriend #42 or was it #24? He sometimes lost count

"Listen, I told you I'm not dating anyone else, Sally"

"My name isn't Sally!"

"Maya?"

"No!"

"Katie? Lisa? Paris? Nicole??"

The girl got up frustrated Connor tried to follow her but tripped over one of Ethan's connector cables "Oh man just give me a hint!"

Ethan chuckled at Connor's folly. "Hey I think you were getting close, but I can't blame you I lost count of your dates too."

Connor picked himself up as well as his pride "You I really did like that girl" "Which one?" "Uh, I'll have to get back to you on that"

Kira walked in with her band mates. "Hey Connor, Ethan, was that girl #74 running away like that?" Ethan laughed again "No that was miss #44 Carroll" "Hey I thought you said you lost count" " Yeah I did, but I didn't want you to feel stupid alone" Kira shook her head at the sight of the two bantering like morning talkshow hosts. It was hard to believe that just one year ago she hadn't even thought of ever meeting these two, let alone becomng such close friends. She sat at a table and tweaked her acoustic guitar and hummed a few notes when Trent walked over with a tray full of drinks and a slice a pizza. "I thought you might want something to eat before you go on" Kira took a sip of soda, there was a toy skull swivel stick bobbing in the soda, she gladly picked it out and asked Trent about their date. "Date? Remember the date we were going to have before my show?" Trent tried to tell her how busy it got, it was Halloween and he didn't have that much free time. "Hey kid, wheres my burger" a fat man barked.

"I...I gotta go Kira" Ethan and Connor pulled up two chairs" "I dunno, I kinda liked it when he was bad and moody" Connor said gulping down Kira's soda. "Yeah, now he seems like Magus after he joins your party in Chrono Trigger..." Kira and Connor both looked at Ethan, knowing he knew more about computers and games then they wanted to know . A bunch of kids walked in wearing their respective costumes full of candy and toys. Some were mummiess, some were vampires and Frankenstein monsters. But five of them were power rangers. "I guess some costumes never grow out of style"

The boy wearing a red ranger costume pulled on Connor's plaid shirt "Connor, you told us you'd tell us ghost stories, you weren't lying to us again were punk?" Earlier in the year he had said he would dress up as the Easter bunny for them but he was caught with one of the single mothers in his idea of a "Bunny Hop" Connor looked at the annoying kid. To him aside from that girl he saved once all looked alike. Whiney, sticky short people who bought the Ranger merchandise at the stores and cried in the back seat of all the plane and bus rides he had ever taken. They wanted scary ghost stories but the scariest stories he heard was Tommy talking about having the baby sit the blue Turbo ranger Justin.

But he did make a promise, and besides the place was full of fat chicks and he just didn't have the muscle power for that kind of, work.

"Ok you little bas..." the boy's parents looked on "Basket of sunshine! Lets get started!"

Kira got up out of her seat "I've got to see this, who knows maybe his lying skills makes him a good stories teller? "I thought that was the same thing" Ethan replied.

Connor began to speak hoarsely, Ethan turned down the lights.

"It was a dark and spooky night..."

"Like thats original" the red ranger commented

"Listen you little piece of sh..."

The boys parents looked on

"Shimmering gold!" Connor saved himself again. "You might like it if you just sit down and listen"

The kids quieted down and he went on.

"It was a dark and spooky night. The moon was a crescent, the sky was a haunting blue, kinda like now. Five power rangers walked through the fields up to a house on a field. Their car had broke down earlier and they knew it was about to rain. The Yellow one being the most gullible knocked on the door then opened it without any regard to herself." Kira's mouth dropped at the words "Can you believe that? He's totally hamming it up and putting us down" "It's a hilarious, besides we have secret identities it's ok if he embellishes just a little" Ethan said. Connor saw he was getting under Kira's thick skin

"The yellow ranger was pretty, but she wasn't very smart, she walked in and her foot fell through one of the floor boards, sometimes she was a real spaz" Kira's eyes bulged with blind fury but she kept her cool. Connor continued his story "Suddenly, from out of nowhere the closet door whooshed open and a hideious creature came out!!!" Right then Dustin Brookes walked into the Cyber Space. The group of kids shrieked like piggies.

Dustin waved to Kira and Ethan

"Hey Dustin, welcome back" Kira asserted

"Hey dudes, Cam wanted me to give you this thingamajig"

"What are you doing here? And please don't tell me you want us to kick you butt again"

Dustin beamed, "Excuse you, we kicked your butts, and with authority I might add. Anyhoo I came to pick up cousin for our yearly family gathering"

Ethan and Kira jointly asked "Whose your cousi.." then they saw Devin walk up behind Dustin.

"U' wassup?" Devin exclaimed. "E!' Hows it hanging!"

"U? E?" Ethan and Kira jointly said.

Dustin put his hand around Devin's head and gave him a knookie, "Yeah, we call each other E and U because those are the only letters separating our names"

"What about the "T" Ethan inquired. Dustin and Devin said at once "What T?"

Cassidy walked in and Dustin was transfixed on her "Whose the Hilton sister?" he asked Devin "Oh that's Cassidy" Dustin shook his head in amazement. Devin was half serious when he asked "What are you interested in her?" "Oh heck no" Dustin said boldly "She's so not my type"

Dustin saw a little girl crying behind one of the tables. Kira Ethan and Devin fallow him over to her.

"Hey little dudette whats bumming you out?" he said wiping her tears. "Monsters scare me" Dustin held her tiny hand "Aww don't worry your Minnie Mouse hat wearing face, monsters aren't real"

Pumpkin Rapper blew out the double doors to Hayley's Cyber Space.

"Ok, well there are a few exceptions" The girl and the rest of the non rangering people scattered. Trent stood in front of him and said jokingly "We don't serve your kind here!" The Pumpkin Rapper replied to him "Are you apart of the Ranger faction or against Affirmative action!" Ethan walked up "Hey I resent that." "I've come for some back for some payback, with the jack, who use to wear white but now is black"

"He must mean Dr.O" Kira asserted

"Yeah or Jay-Z" Ethan commented.

"Dude, why don't you just, like speak english, dude"

The whole group of rangers looked at Dustin like he was a ghost.

"Well, getting back to reality. Lets kick Nelly's butt" Connor said to the group

"Dino Thunder, Power up, Ha!" Kira, Connor and Ethan cried out

"White Ranger, Power Up" Trent spoke into his morpher

"Ninja Storm, Ranger form, Ha!" Dustin yelled.

The Dino Ranger finished morphing and looked over at Dustin who was still crying out his "Ha's"

"Oh yeah...I can't anymore" Dustin pouted. Pumkin Rapper taunted the Rangers outside and they began to tussle in the cool autumn air.

Hayley pulled up in the black jeep she shared with Tommy. She was very late for work since she took a drive to the forest to collect her thoughts.

Pumpkin Rapper shot an exploding pumpkin at her jeep and she tried to unbuckle her seat belt but it was jammed. Tommy dashed in front of the jeep with his Raptor Rider and the raptor deflected the bomb with it's tail. He nodded to Hayley and she drove to safety. Tommy rested his hand on his knee "Pumpkin Rapper, haha I remember you way back when" "It looks like you've gotten kinda old, but my powers are amped up, they better than gold, and it's P. Rippy now" Tommy dusted off his shoulder "Listen Pumpkin Rapper, you've got about as much game as P.Diddy at a rap battle," The rangers and a batch of T-Drones gave a collected "Whoa!" Tommy walked up to Pumpkin Rapper real tough like. He put his helmeted face in the upside down face of Pumpkin Rapper "P.Rippy, right here, right now!"

Messogog and Elsa observed the view screen. "What isshe doing!" Messogog roared.

Dustin ran out the double doors of Hayley's and broke into the scene. "Hey you! Pumpkin head!" Dustin brought out one of his dirt digging techniques and dove into the small patch of dirt in a tiny flower bed. The Rangers, Tyranodrones, Pumpkin Rapper and Tommy were dumbstruck as they watched Dustin tunnel his way through the concrete parking lot until hearing him clunk his head on the asphalt.

Tommy and Pumpkin Rapper shrugged their shoulders shook their heads in pity. Then went back to facing each other off. "Alright big man in tights, I'll rap with you right now tonight"

The Rangers and their enemies, Esla included surrounded Tommy and P.Rippy. The crowd that left earlier returned to see what looked like a street fight between the black power ranger and a monster.

P.Rippy went first

"My name is P.Rippy and I'm cooler than school, if you don't like me then you must be a fool. I hate dress up shirts and people who wear them, if I was whack I'd probably be him" P.Rippy pointed to a Yuppie standing on the way side.

Tommy nodded to P.Rippy and took the stage "Your name is P.Rippy and we know you're tracks, they sound lifted from Queen Latifa rack."

Ethan and a dusty Dustin smacked their faces "Oh, when will this madness end" Kira cried.

Then an Inviso Portal opened between Tommy and P.Rippy. And Messogog stepped out, with a backwards cap.

"Alrighhhht, biaooootcchhess! Messo Snoop Goggy Gog is taking over thisss Pimp Ride"

"Oh hell no!" Ethan, Connor, and Elsa said togther

Messogog twisted his neck and snarled at Tommy "I know I'm big, I know I'm bad, my words are slick like a silk medicine bag. You're black dino gem will one day be mine, your students intellgence hasss yet to be definnnned" Tommy nodded at the rhymes. "Your powers rival mine with their powerful state, but just like Kathrine...one day you'll be dead as a slate" Enough of the games, Tommy grabbed Messogog but he simply kicked him back like a rag doll. "Come Elsa, I gotsss to get my freeaak on, and Pumpkin Rapper..." "P.Rippy" P.Rippy corrected "Pumpkin Rapper" Messogog rebuked "Take this mother out for me" Before Messogog jumped back into the Invisio Portal he looked at Tommy and taunted "Don't hate the playa, hate the game" Taking Elsa by the hand "Lets go Shizzle my dizzle" and they were gone. Pumkin Rapper threw out five colored bombs and they drained the five power ranger kids life energy. A White witch, a Black vampire, a Red werewolf, a blue mummy and Yellow evil clown monster came out of the pumpkins. A dark rain cloud came over the sky and P.Rippy grew thirty stories tall in the night sky.

"Aww, man! We're going to need Fat Joe for this one!" Tommy said.

The four rangers including one former ranger stood ready to fight the new monsters. The parents of the kids picked them up and sobbed for the Rangers to help them. Connor went to the red ranger boy's mother "We'll fix this, I promise" Then the monsters attacked all of them. Dustin fough the clown monster using his Ninja skils and powers. He blasted him with a yellow beam of energy " I hate clowns! Seriously!" Each Ranger took on a different fiend and when Trent cut through one of the monsters a bit of light escaped it. "That must have been one of the kids life energy!" Kira exclaimed.

Tommy was busy chasing the giant P.Rippy downtown almost being stepped on with his Raptor speeding along side it. "Ankylazord Power up!" Brachio zord stomped into the city and it's back opened to release one of it's Zord cargo. Ankylazord powered up it's massive drill and put a whole into P.Rippy's side.

Meanwhile the other rangers and Dustin were fighting the new monsters increasingly tough to beat.

Then Dustin remembered Cam's thingamajig whatchamacallit. The Witch spiked broom was about to drive itself into Dustin when he reached into his pocket, pulled out a half empty bag of Skittles, ate one, then pulled out a small device and shot it at the witch shuddering her into a million pieces. "Take that wiotch!"He taunted. Dustin went around and hit every other monster with the device until they were all destroyed. "What is that thing" Ethan asked him "Ah, I think Cam said something like "Sonic Disruptor Cannon, it vibrates shockwaves and sound waves I think" Kira grabbed it "Vibrates?" Everyone looked at her

"Damn it Kira, we're a freakin kids TV show!" Connor howled.

Dustin pressed a green button on top of the tiny cannon and it grew big enough for them to hold it together. Hayley pulled up the Triassera Max Trailer and they all hoped in. Downtown Tommy was running out of Zords. When the rangers showed up. They got on top of the trailer and shot off the cannon at the monster. P.Rippy jumped out of the way and snatched it up. it was big enough to look like a small pistol compared to him. Connor looks at you "Hey, I know, this is a setup for a rapper+gun joke, but we're not using it in fears one of us might get hit by Puffy"

The Rangers called out their zords and although P.Rippy put up one last fight Tommy had the last laugh to the dismay of rest of the rangers

"Later P.Rippy, peace out hommie!" And the monster blew up in the middle of the city.

Dustin and Hayley cheered them on.

Later back outside of Hayley's Dustin and Devin said their goodbyes to everyone.

"Hey it's good to see you guys again" He said shaking Tommy's hand as Marah drove up in her pink BMW "Same here man, you really should come back and let me tell you some stories about dating girls from the other side." Devin threw his stuff in the back seat as Dustin slammed the door on Devin's hand. Marah waved to the DT rangers as Cassidy came out. "Hey Devin what do you think you're with that 2 cent..." Marah smirked and stepped on the gas before Cassidy finished and they were off leaving her in the smoke.

The DT Rangers laughed at the sight and Ethan offered her a shoulder.

Later Kira performed a song dedicated to the Rangers and another adventure came to a close.