Halloween Ends Hits Blu-Ray December 27, Digital Next Tuesday

Staff member
Universal Home Entertainment has announced a street date for the (alleged) final Halloween movie, at least within the original continuity: Halloween Ends.
Let’s be fair. The general Internet consensus is that Halloween Ends was terrible. Granted, I haven’t seen the movie, but I have yet to hear a single kind word about it. The most common complaint I hear is that Jamie Lee is barely in the film after two entire movies teased an epic, gargantuan, final showdown for the ages. I also heard Michael Myers has arthritis now? Okay.
Should you be in the minority (or silent majority, whichever) that enjoyed the film, here are the extras you can get from owning it:

Deleted and Extended Scenes

Michael Shakes Things Up
Joan’s Bunny Slam
Corey Reflects Upon Himself
Ronald’s Stuck at Work
Margo Gets the Boot
Joan’s Recipe for Disaster

Ending HALLOWEEN – HALLOWEEN could never truly end without a decisive showdown between Laurie and Michael. Explore the creative team’s approach...

Continue reading...

Among all the trailers I've ever seen, this one is by far the most deceptive. I can't believe how badly this trailer misrepresented the film's contents. When I saw this again when it came out in theaters, I couldn't help but notice how many scenes weren't included. What is the point? My greatest wish is that the deleted scenes are included on the Blu-ray.

AL

The film could have been saved if the writers had abandoned the Corey premise in favor of a simpler story to bring the new trilogy to a close. It's great that they're thinking outside the box, but the idea they've come up with won't work for the film that will ultimately be made.

Despite this sequel falling short of the great standards set by the original, Jamie Lee Curtis has remained a legend in her own right. This film falls well short of expectations. My preference would have been for the story to end with a climactic showdown between Michael and Laurie, with Laurie finally paying the ultimate price for her attempt to destroy Michael's reign and the Shape's influence over him by killing him. Contrarily, the film abruptly concludes.

Queen of Selfcare
This trailer serves no use other than as false and misleading promotion. The movie is a waste of time and money because it fails to include key elements from the source material. Sadly, this will be Jamie Lee Curtis' last turn in a Halloween movie.

ditto

I am so disappointed with this movie. The new trilogy ending up this way.,

Last edited by a moderator: