The Wing Gundam rules. Love it when it transforms from a jet to a mecha. Why didnt Wing Zero have that? Of course, i love Wing Zero too.

Yamato said:
The Wing Gundam rules. Love it when it transforms from a jet to a mecha. Why didnt Wing Zero have that? Of course, i love Wing Zero too.

It could transform into a jet.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Wing Zero has it's neo-bird mode. It did turn into a jet. My favorite, was Nataku Gundam. Wufei's Gundam from "Endless Waltz". That was just the best. I also loved Heero's explaination as to why he put the wings on Wing-Zero.

It's Judgement Time!
Gundam Wing just kicked ASS. Way better than SEED. **** that show I say. I love everything about Wing. I should go rewatch it one day. I havent watched it in forever.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Oh...Gundam Shen Long..."Nataku" is just the nickname Wufei gives it.
Wasn't Nataku the one from "Endless Waltz"? It was "Altron", "Shenlong" and Nataku

Misfits923 said:
Wasn't Nataku the one from "Endless Waltz"? It was "Altron", "Shenlong" and Nataku

Sort of...Wufei's Gundam from EW...Altron Nataku Custom... :laugh:

Wing had Zero Custom
Deathscythe had Hell Custom

Not sure about Sandrock and Heavyarms.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Sort of...Wufei's Gundam from EW...Altron Nataku Custom... :laugh:

Wing had Zero Custom
Deathscythe had Hell Custom

Not sure about Sandrock and Heavyarms.
They listed all the Gundams from "Endless Waltz" as customs...I mean, you can clearly tell the difference between Heavyarms in the series and Heavyarms in EW...I don't think he had dual chain guns on both arms in the series.

glcorps2002 said:
Why does that Wing gundam looks like it's prancing.

'Cause WZC was about as gay as possible. Stupid-ass wings. Stupid ass fight between him and Nataku...Wufei is NOT anywhere near as good as Heero.

Heero = Greatest GWing pilot.

Misfits923 said:
They listed all the Gundams from "Endless Waltz" as customs...I mean, you can clearly tell the difference between Heavyarms in the series and Heavyarms in EW...I don't think he had dual chain guns on both arms in the series.

Don't forget the clown mask... :laugh:

...and Sandrock had the cape...