gundam wing

Keith Justice

Congrats, man! Wing was my first Gundam series and I thought it was friggin' amazing back then. Truely the coming and explosion of anime in the US.

The Epyon... the name alone I adored. :dance:

Enjoy!

Mega Ranger

I feared the name Epyon.

EpyonWithmobiledollreinforcements.jpg

Wing ...while certainly not the greatest series, is one of the most important to the success of anime in America....a success that has been used to justify basterdizations such as "Ghost stories"

Yamato

The Wing Gundam rules. Love it when it transforms from a jet to a mecha. Why didnt Wing Zero have that? Of course, i love Wing Zero too.

Misfits923

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Wing Zero has it's neo-bird mode. It did turn into a jet. My favorite, was Nataku Gundam. Wufei's Gundam from "Endless Waltz". That was just the best. I also loved Heero's explaination as to why he put the wings on Wing-Zero.

SaikoDragon

It's Judgement Time!
Gundam Wing just kicked ASS. Way better than SEED. **** that show I say. I love everything about Wing. I should go rewatch it one day. I havent watched it in forever.

Misfits923

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Oh...Gundam Shen Long..."Nataku" is just the nickname Wufei gives it.
Wasn't Nataku the one from "Endless Waltz"? It was "Altron", "Shenlong" and Nataku

FreedomR8G6B1

Misfits923 said:
Wasn't Nataku the one from "Endless Waltz"? It was "Altron", "Shenlong" and Nataku

Sort of...Wufei's Gundam from EW...Altron Nataku Custom... :laugh:

Wing had Zero Custom
Deathscythe had Hell Custom

Not sure about Sandrock and Heavyarms.

Misfits923

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Sort of...Wufei's Gundam from EW...Altron Nataku Custom... :laugh:

Wing had Zero Custom
Deathscythe had Hell Custom

Not sure about Sandrock and Heavyarms.
They listed all the Gundams from "Endless Waltz" as customs...I mean, you can clearly tell the difference between Heavyarms in the series and Heavyarms in EW...I don't think he had dual chain guns on both arms in the series.

glcorps2002 said:
Why does that Wing gundam looks like it's prancing.

'Cause WZC was about as gay as possible. Stupid-ass wings. Stupid ass fight between him and Nataku...Wufei is NOT anywhere near as good as Heero.

Heero = Greatest GWing pilot.

FreedomR8G6B1

Misfits923 said:
They listed all the Gundams from "Endless Waltz" as customs...I mean, you can clearly tell the difference between Heavyarms in the series and Heavyarms in EW...I don't think he had dual chain guns on both arms in the series.

Don't forget the clown mask... :laugh:

...and Sandrock had the cape...