Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Gundam: Witch From Mercury got revealed and it looks like Sunrise wants to go broke.

As long as it's better than Iron Blooded Orphans I really don't care. Modern Sunrise tries too hard to make things either too adult or too political ever since Code Geass, causing a drop of quality in sales.

D

Dr Kain

lol Imagine getting mad because a Gundam series has a female for its main lead.

D

Dr Kain

lol Imagine not being able to take a joke.

With you, it's hard to take a joke since you're all serious all of the time. Plus, there are many posts on Twitter and stuff with people upset the next Gundam series is going to have a female protagonist even though it is nothing new for the franchise. I mean, Gundam is the whole reason Hentai exists.

I joked about this being woke, but the plot synopsis sounds like it's capitalist based feudalism.

Well as long as a competent writer is at the helm this should be-

>Ichiro Okouchi

Hype dead. I mean I'll see it anyway, but this is the guy that made Valvrave tank and that had a staff full of mecha anime veterans. I am hoping it's at least better than the disaster that tainted the franchise in 2015, but now asking for something higher than a 2/10 is going to be a taller order. Bandai isn't getting my money.

Anime News Network is buttering this up like toast, real mouth-terbation session with "zomgosh (YOU) guys mobile suits cause perma damage ain't that the clever?" Ugh:

Someone leaked a photo from Gundam Base that this is going to a 50ish episode series.... But only 13 eps at a time so we're getting something similar Overlord or Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon.

First real episode dropped, yuri chuds must have used a bunch of Neville Goddard techniques because this is officially yuri. Nothing wrong with that- *finds out they are ripping off Utena almost shot for shot* And worse than IBO right out o the gate. If you're going to rip off a yuri title at least have the unmidigated gall to rip off a good one like Canaan, Spec-Ops Asuka, Godannar, Bubblegum Crisis, Macross Delta, Genesis of Aquarion, Robot Girls Z, or.... No, wait, Regalia isn't really yuri, too implied. Like, I watched Sharknado 6 yesterday, and even cheesy lines and Dee Snider from Twisted Sister as a cowboy sheriff made more sense than this.

Here is to Itsagundam, Yellow Flash, Doomcock, Umbrella Guy, Clownfish TV, Nerdrotic, Geeks and Gamers, JoshuaRising, Worldclass Bullshitters, and Midnight's Edge; be the makai knights that cut down this inga horror. I'll do my part by not buying the merch and use pirate sites like 9anime to.... Not even sure I'll even watch it at this point. I'm not a fucking gregori.

Okay Raden, your emoticon reactions to this post determine the destiny of posts on this board, spin the marry-go-round of emotions and dictate the future perception of this posted statement as we sail into the Age of Aquarius.

abolish republic
Just because the protag is female it is automatically woke? After useless characters like Relina, I am Glad Gundam had a female lead.

21 episodes later, it's bad. Like, better than Iron Blooded Ovaries or Hathaway's Cash, but it's definitely going to end up being among the worst gundam entries ever released. Might end up being worse than G-Saviour. Idiot characters, slow pacing, lack of fight scenes, poor world buildng, cringe inducing music... At least the art and animation look pretty which is a *giant* step up from Raildex guy's sad attempt at mecha mars mafia malarkey from 2015. Very surprised guys like Itsagundam aren't speaking out, the fanbase attracted a ton of heterophobes in favor of bi-erasure like on r/Gundam and the official Gundam Twitter page. At least there's still Amaim. And Bravern. And Aquarion 4. And the new Macross. Gundam ain't dead but it's on life support. Hoping Anno is right and the industry collapses before 2030.

Finally! Itsagundam actually bothered to do a take down video on this! I actually want to see videos of these people torching kits because Calibarn Gundam joined the ranks of Guren from Code Geass, Re:Rising Gundam from Build Divers Re:Rise, and every QT Arm from The Girl That Leapt Through Space of "mecha that are actually bad without being in a 1/10 anime". Because when I give something a 1/10 like Listeners, Infinite Ryvius, Active Raid, or Skull Man there are no redeeming qualities to be had. All of which are still better than Kemonozume, the worst anime, and possibly media of any kind, ever unleashed on the public. And Kamen Rider Build is still the worst tokusatsu ever made.

This series really deserved the culture war battle ground treatment. I like how he points out scalpers are a major problem that artificially inflated whatever financial success this had. Doomcock is warning us about machine uprising destroying art, that would explain what the hell is going on with anime titles these days, maybe it's not just Hollywood using AI and hiring an activist to make edits.