レイモン (雷蒙)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI4zRExqv4U"]Ep.3 - Full Package[/ame]

Nice post!!
Gundam Build Fighters is thoroughly enjoyable, and entirely in the vein I thought AGE would be in before the show actually aired. I wonder if this is more along the lines of what Sunrise wanted from AGE, too... something light-hearted and fun, but not mindless.

In Justice, We Trust!
Gundam Build Fighters is thoroughly enjoyable, and entirely in the vein I thought AGE would be in before the show actually aired. I wonder if this is more along the lines of what Sunrise wanted from AGE, too... something light-hearted and fun, but not mindless.

Yeah, in a lot of ways Build Fighters feels like a carryover of ideas they used in Gundam Age.

Things like how the MSes in action resembled the model kits from time to time, and the fact that they're really trying to push and encourage people into making their own Gunpla, which felt like something Bandai was trying to do by making so many variations of the AGE with interchangeable limbs.

I own over a dozen model kits from Gundam AGE, got most of the line actually and it is very easy to customize them because of how modular they are.

You can also see that in lack of any AGE designs in this show.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Not sure if AGE kits can mix with Build Fighters' kits for HG line, like the Build Booster will not match with Age-1, 2, 3 or FX.

Nice post!!
You can also see that in lack of any AGE designs in this show.

Yeah, it's kind of funny how hard Bandai is burying AGE. None of the recent Gundam crossover games have bothered to do much with it. And the games that do acknowledge it typically just acknowledge Gen 2, or literally just Asemu and Zeheart.

It is truly amazing to see the last Gundam series's designs totally ignored in a series that otherwise is animating SUMOs and Blue Destiny units.

In Justice, We Trust!
Yeah, it's kind of funny how hard Bandai is burying AGE. None of the recent Gundam crossover games have bothered to do much with it. And the games that do acknowledge it typically just acknowledge Gen 2, or literally just Asemu and Zeheart.

It is truly amazing to see the last Gundam series's designs totally ignored in a series that otherwise is animating SUMOs and Blue Destiny units.

I imagine that's because the 2nd generation of AGE was when the series was strongest. But we're only three episodes in, so it's still kinda early to say AGE won't make a cameo somewhere in this series. Although, AGE is still a somewhat fresh show so it wouldn't surprise me if show gets used a lot less because of it.

"Training."
AGE-2 normal has the highest chance of appearing.

I really like this series and I really want this kind of game to exist in the real world. T___T

Nice post!!
Yeah, I don't think we'll see Dark Hound because... why bother doing that when you could animate a Crossbone unit?

In Justice, We Trust!
Yeah, I don't think we'll see Dark Hound because... why bother doing that when you could animate a Crossbone unit?

I can definitely see them animating the Crossbone in this, we are getting the Master Grade X 3 pretty soon after all.