In Justice, We Trust!
Anyone else think that Ramba Ral is coming off as this creepy stalker? :laugh:

レイモン (雷蒙)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-FVyHGZI0Y"]Ep.4 - Gunpla Idol Kirara[/ame]

レイモン (雷蒙)
Anyone else think that Ramba Ral is coming off as this creepy stalker? :laugh:

I thought it was that Kirara who's the stalker, cheating before & on the tournament with Sei's Build Strike model. By the way, she deserves to lose this match.

The new Tendou Souji
Nah, I can see where Dark Kabuto's coming from with calling Ral a stalker. :laugh:
Just got caught back up myself and while I didn't quite feel the start of episode 4 (lolol, rom-com antics), everything else in the show has been quite awesome. I can't wait to see what the rest of the show brings.

Also, any show that gives us this can't be all bad:
[hide]
xIrnWZe.jpg
[/hide]

レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah, makes sense.
Can't believe that ∞Justice was defeated easily by the other Gunpla. Athrun would be disappointed to see his MS gets beaten so easily.

The new Tendou Souji
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG6x_FcfWrA"]GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS-Episode 5: The Strongest Builder (ENG sub) - YouTube[/ame]

Episode 5 is up.

In Justice, We Trust!
I love how Ramba Ral randomly shows up right in the middle of Sei's house.:laugh:

The butthurt Gundam fans that can't look past this show's appearance are really missing out on some great stuff.

The butthurt Gundam fans that can't look past this show's appearance are really missing out on some great stuff.

What are they complaining about? My brother saw an ep and said how it lost the space opera feel of Gundam, but we both theorize that the stakes are gonna get really big soon.

Anyway, I loved this episode mostly because Gundam X is one of the two Gundams units I believe were not given justice in their own series (the other being Turn A), and it's nice seeing the Satellite Cannon Again. Mao built the Gundam X for his submission to his master, then uses a custom one. I wonder if Sunrise is actively trying to promote Gundam X (including an explanation for the Satellite Cannon) despite being a not-so-successful show.

The post-credits ending were kind of a bummer (I wanted to see them fight finally), but it does open up more possibilities for the story.