HJU's master of disguise
The clip on the back kinda just sits on the back, and you would have to glue the chest parts on.

*took a gander at my RG MKII*

In Justice, We Trust!
So I might or might not have been responsible for getting Keith…a guy that normally hates these kind of medabotsy shows into it. :loltongue:

I wonder if Exia Dark Matter is going to just be a regular Gunpla or a giant Gunpla considering it's attached to the Chairman? It is seen with all the other Giant Gunpla in the opening... either way, its design definitely gives off a "final boss" feel.

Though the Chairman being the Chairman, I don't see him piloting it :sweat:.

Lurker
Dark Matter Booster announced...

BANM140303a.jpg

Exia Dark Matter is getting a booster? Hmm... I have a feeling Kawaguchi might end up piloting Dark Matter. He and Sei both have an affinity for using boosters in their Gunpla. Zaku Amazing had one, and I want to say Kampfer Amazing does too?

Lurker
Exia Dark Matter is getting a booster? Hmm... I have a feeling Kawaguchi might end up piloting Dark Matter. He and Sei both have an affinity for using boosters in their Gunpla. Zaku Amazing had one, and I want to say Kampfer Amazing does too?

I'm pretty sure Kampfer Amazing doesn't. Then again, Yuuki didn't build Kampfer Amazing.

I think that the picture of Exia DM already has the DM Booster attached to it, and they'll simply are giving the option to buy it seperately just like with the Full, Build, and Amazing Boosters.