Status
Not open for further replies.
レイモン (雷蒙)
How about CartoonNetwork? I think Funimation might take it.

How about CartoonNetwork? I think Funimation might take it.

They should be avoided at all costs as they'll just air it 6 in the morning or stop airing it after a season.

CN scared all of the anime distributors away save for the ones they do in house like Pokemon ,Bakugan and Beyblade as far as I know. You wonder why they only have 2-3 anime on at Adult Swim now? This is the reason.

They shat on the anime series and made inferior programming in its place. This is why Viz moved Naruto to Disney while Funi. moved Dragonball to Nick and Gundam 00 was moved to Scifi.Let's face it, CN screwed themselves over especially since anime is 75% of their programming other than reairings of old Cartoons they own ,reruns of older CN cartoons occasionally ,a few original programs and of course the occasional DCAU show/s.

Great in house programming was not their selling point ,though Tarkakovsky and McCracken had decent shows helmed there. It was anime plain and simple. Due to how they treated anime on that channel through destroying Toonami's hold, they killed themselves in the long run. I recall Tarkakovsky moving to Sony Animation and he's still working on that Samurai Jack film while McCracken moved to parts unknown. Now its just a garbage dump for programs Nickelodeon dumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.