Gundam 00 IS AWSOME

Ryuutaros

"Training."
This series is awsome!! It might be better than SEED. Have any of you guys seen it? Look it up ITS AWSOME!!!

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Better than SEED? Like that's hard to pull off.

[hide]But yeah, Gundam 00 is a pretty decent show. It started out a little boring and I could have used more focus on the Gundam Meisters, but I guess they're saving that for the second season. The second half of the first season was amazing though and anything after Nena's wedding crash is gold, that really set the mood for the final few episodes and actually made me interested in Saji and Louise's overall story.

Not to mention I love endings where pretty much all sides are screwed over and especially when the characters we've followed all season long are just utterly devastated by the end of it. I haven't seen that much loss on the protagonist's side in quite a while, Christina's death scene was more than I ever expected for a bridge bunny.

Definitely can't wait for the second season.[/hide]

HenshiNDUT_M11

ヒビキラッ☆
Yeah, Double O is better than SEED, because in OO, Gundams are not too powerful, it still can be pinned/defeated with standard MS(although it needs a lot of them ^^)...
The pilot's skill which more important in battle, not the MS, like when Graham's Flag(or is it Overflag, I forgot) can still fight well against Setsuna's Exia...

And now I'm thinking to buy Double O's gunpla or not, because it almost exactly the same like Exia(excluding the new double GN Driver)... but hell, all the new Gundam is looks exactly the same like the previous~ XD

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Yeah, Double O is better than SEED, because in OO, Gundams are not too powerful, it still can be pinned/defeated with standard MS(although it needs a lot of them ^^)...
Ironically, if you read the interviews with Seiji Mizushima, he states that he wanted the Gundams to be some sort of super robot that could stand above all else in this series.

But hey, all Gundam shows are super robot shows, so it's not like it matters as long as it's a good show.

HenshiNDUT_M11

ヒビキラッ☆
That's new info for me, thx ^o^

If you compare Gundam shows to other super robot shows like Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Getter Robo, Mazinger, etc; Gundam is a real robot shows(except for G Gundam, I think ^^; )

But then again, Gundam(the mecha, not the shows) is more superior than most of any non-Gundam mecha in the series, so yes Gundams are super robot between real robot :D
And I agree with you, as long is it enjoyable and interesting, I don't really care it's super robot or real robot shows ^o^

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
As far as I'm concerned, Votoms is the one and only real...real robot show.

Gundam certainly has more dramatic aspects and such that make it seem...I dunno, more sophisticated? And that somehow means people will watch it. There's really no doubting it's a super robot show though since the Gundams generally can wipe out just about everything out there and are seen as more advanced than any other mobile suits out there.

MSZ010

I'll pass for some reason this series falls inline with G Gundam & Turn A Gundam as my most hated gundam series. I just couldn't get behind it and hated all the gundams and the pilots which is rare for me.

Skinwalker

This series is awsome!! It might be better than SEED. Have any of you guys seen it? Look it up ITS AWSOME!!!

I think pretty much everyone (outside Japan at least) agrees that Seed sucked and 00 is a lot better than it...

00 got me into Gundam and mecha anime... Really good series, even if it does fall victim to the flaws of most gundam/ anime series.

Ryuutaros

"Training."
SEED is a morden alternate retelling of the first generation Gundam Did you know that?

And 00 is kinda based on Wing.

cosmic era rocks and this will rock too from the looks of it...anyone that got issues with it can find $.50 and call sumone that cares...:laugh:...no pun intended....

CaptainB_Money

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
for those of you who got into gundams via seed,wing,00. check out some of the other old stuff. like Zeta,X,Victory and hell Turn A.

Oblivion

Lurker
00 got me into Gundam and mecha anime... Really good series, even if it does fall victim to the flaws of most gundam/ anime series.
Same here, Gundam 00's pretty much the one that got me into mecha animes and gunpla, along with a little help from the Seed destiny PS2 game.

HaiTien78

SEED is a morden alternate retelling of the first generation Gundam Did you know that?

And 00 is kinda based on Wing.

Seed was originally designed to be a retelling of MSG and GSD for Zeta. But along the way they lost their vision and you couldn't even tell it was based on MSG after the first 10 episodes.

00 is a reimagined Wing, thats not exactly bad but 00 fans refuse to accept it.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?