GUN CALIBER in...STRAY BULLET: A TRUE SUPERHERO STORY

Banned
Very cool stuff!

This is an obligatory thing somebody has to say for every subtitled work. Using the F word a bunch in the subs when the person isn't saying any swear and is just using normal phrases, well it's totally not legit. :p That's right, oddly enough there are other noticeable inaccuracies in the subs too, used for the comedic effect of the piece. Shocking! :laugh:

But hell yes, damn fine stuff! That Kung Fu drink looked good too. "The mom and daddy dance", I've gotta try that one. Five different pink rangers, no yellow rangers? C'mon now, DekaYellow and GokaiYellow oh yes. :thumbs:

Hell yeah Gun Caliber!

Yeah, everybody is always fussy about subs, but I decided to just let it all hang out and sub it the way that I personally felt it would've translated to. In fact, the most dirtiest word you can say in Japanese is "****" cause "****" pretty much doesn't even exist in Japanese vocab. So I just subbed it the way I felt like subbing it. :p

I'm glad that you love quoting the movie. :) A whole bunch of people do. In fact, ALL of my Jr. High students that I teach English to, quote the movie all the time.

And remember, I'm trying to make an actual episode either this year or next year. It's gonna take awhile since I'm probably raising the money for it myself, but hopefully I'll be able to pull it off. Please help by spreading the word about Stray Bullet and letting people know about Gun Caliber. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Altair
I personally liked the clash between his views on what a hero is and what society thinks a hero should be.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Gun Caliber is a BAMF :laugh:

Professionally Insane
Trying to film an actual episode/30 min. short but it most likely won't be short for awhile.

You see, for what I want to do, I need to round up some stuntmen. And for the comedy, I wanna have an AV actress, who alone will cost $1000 US just to have as an extra.

You guys will have to wait another year or two while I save up the money for it, but trust me, it'll be worth it.

Yeah scrounging up the cash and everything else is gonna be tough, but not impossible. Even if it takes a while it'll all be worth it in the end no doubt. I look forward to the first real adventure, and best of luck Bueno! :thumbs: :buttrock: :castlerock:

Banned
Gun Caliber is a BAMF :laugh:

Correction. He's the BadDEST...Motherfucker. :castlerock:

Yeah scrounging up the cash and everything else is gonna be tough, but not impossible. Even if it takes a while it'll all be worth it in the end no doubt. I look forward to the first real adventure, and best of luck Bueno! :thumbs: :buttrock: :castlerock:

One of the things everyone could help do is spread the word about Gun Caliber. What I want to do is really establish the character to at least a "cult" status of fame. The more people talk about him, the more potential he has towards pitching an episode to producers.

A few people have already contacted me about Gun Caliber making special guest appearances in some independent comics, so that's a start.

pose-1.jpg

Last edited:
Professionally Insane
Sweet!

I think the only thing I can really do to help spread the word, is probably copy and paste the link to your vid on my FB page. Cause I don't really go to that many forums that are outside of the Henshin Hero Community.

Nor do I know a lot of people in real life (outside of the internet) into the whole hero thing either... which is a major drag for me since I would like to write and make my own toku hero eventually... someday. But when you don't have people who want to help or have ZERO interest in the genre you want to tell your story in... it becomes really difficult and depressing. ANYWAYS... before I take this off topic, I'll just end my post here. XD

But yeah, I can still repost the link and say: "Everyone Check This Out or Gun Caliber will SHOOT YOU UP!" :laugh: If that'll help...? :sweat:

Banned
Nor do I know a lot of people in real life (outside of the internet) into the whole hero thing either...

The beauty about Gun Caliber is that so far, EVERYONE loves the character. I've shown this short to people who know nothing about Tokusatsu and they've automatically fallen for the character after the first time they hear him say "****". It's guess it's just a really funny mockumentary that anyone can sit down, watch, and have a good time.

So when I say tell everybody about the movie, tell EVERYBODY you know about the movie regardless of whether they like Tokusatsu or not.

As for your own hero, maybe this can give you a bit of motivation.