GUN CALIBER in...STRAY BULLET: A TRUE SUPERHERO STORY

Banned
Sorry to keep you all waiting for so long.

I give you the first Japanese superhero mockumentary from the mind of none other than myself, Bueno.

Ladies and gentlemen, the life of one of Japan's unsung heroes, Gun Caliber.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3DW0dY990g"]Stray Bullet: A True Superhero Story[/ame]

Producers: Bueno, Mike Dent, Paul Sullivan

Director: Fumi Minamitsuji

Last edited:
Professionally Insane
*claps* Wasn't expecting that but...

Excellent job, Bueno! :buttrock:

If ya do a sequel think you'll be fighting a villain?

Banned
Trying to film an actual episode/30 min. short but it most likely won't be short for awhile.

You see, for what I want to do, I need to round up some stuntmen. And for the comedy, I wanna have an AV actress, who alone will cost $1000 US just to have as an extra.

You guys will have to wait another year or two while I save up the money for it, but trust me, it'll be worth it.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
:rofl2: More please! :thumbs: - that should have been the middle finger... :laugh:

Banned
:rofl2: More please! :thumbs: - that should have been the middle finger... :laugh:

Again, you're gonna have to spread the word about Gun Caliber to more people cause the only way I can get ANY producers to fund this is by showing them that this kind of thing has a following.

So tell everyone in the Philippines about the half Japanese/Pinoy superhero who's addicted to beer and bold movies, and hates kids and old people.:buttrock:

Banned
Then show the movie to all your friends there too! :thumbs:

Even to everybody who doesn't like toku, just show it to anybody.

I think ANYONE will have a good laugh at this movie. :)

But yeah, but all means...SPREAD THE WORD.

Very cool stuff!

This is an obligatory thing somebody has to say for every subtitled work. Using the F word a bunch in the subs when the person isn't saying any swear and is just using normal phrases, well it's totally not legit. :p That's right, oddly enough there are other noticeable inaccuracies in the subs too, used for the comedic effect of the piece. Shocking! :laugh:

But hell yes, damn fine stuff! That Kung Fu drink looked good too. "The mom and daddy dance", I've gotta try that one. Five different pink rangers, no yellow rangers? C'mon now, DekaYellow and GokaiYellow oh yes. :thumbs:

Hell yeah Gun Caliber!