GUN CALIBER in...STRAY BULLET: A TRUE SUPERHERO STORY

Professionally Insane
The beauty about Gun Caliber is that so far, EVERYONE loves the character. I've shown this short to people who know nothing about Tokusatsu and they've automatically fallen for the character after the first time they hear him say "****". It's guess it's just a really funny mockumentary that anyone can sit down, watch, and have a good time.

So when I say tell everybody about the movie, tell EVERYBODY you know about the movie regardless of whether they like Tokusatsu or not.

As for your own hero, maybe this can give you a bit of motivation.

Well I'll give it shot, put it up on my FB page too so hopefully some friends will give it a shot. I think my bro will find it funny too and can probably get some of his friends to check it out as well.

And thanks for the link, Bueno. :thumbs:

Started working on a story and outline for my idea now. Hopefully I'll get a first draft of the script started. :)

And again, good luck on making your 30min episode man. :castlerock::nipponlove:

Banned
Started working on a story and outline for my idea now. Hopefully I'll get a first draft of the script started. :)

And again, good luck on making your 30min episode man. :castlerock::nipponlove:

Message me up and maybe we can collaborate. You got skype?

Professionally Insane
I don't have skype, sorry. :sweat: I have windows live messenger and my Facebook page though.

I can pm my email to ya if ya want?

Banned
I can pm my email to ya if ya want?

Sure that works.

And for the hell of it, here's some Gun Caliber pics.

A lot of them are courtesy of Fernando Ramos. Be sure to check out his blog for more photo goodness.

165339_142828295777312_142821155778026_244715_1808835_n.jpg

SnapStory1000_060.jpg

SANY0446.jpg

SANY0448.jpg

SANY0519.jpg

SnapStory1000_210.jpg

SnapStory1000_076.jpg

Professionally Insane
Nice pics, Bueno. :thumbs:

I think I been to that blog before when he did like this picture story about GC saving some girl. It's a cool blog. :buttrock:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Bueno, are those guns custom made? They look really cool! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Banned
A lot of them are repainted videogame guns and others are repainted toy guns bought from the 100 yen shop.

Chief HJU News Editor
Correction. He's the BadDEST...Motherfucker. :castlerock:

One of the things everyone could help do is spread the word about Gun Caliber. What I want to do is really establish the character to at least a "cult" status of fame. The more people talk about him, the more potential he has towards pitching an episode to producers.

A few people have already contacted me about Gun Caliber making special guest appearances in some independent comics, so that's a start.

pose-1.jpg

That image is pretty fucking awesome.