Guillermo Del Toro Didnt Get The Greenlight For In The Mouth of Madness

Banned
He hasn't exactly done anything wrong yet. At least not in this thread.

Also, this is a thread about Guillermo Del Toro's adaptation of At the Mountains of Madness and arguing the quality of the film that lead to that project falling through in the first place. As such, I find that bringing up KingRanger's past 'crimes' to be wholly inappropriate.

In short, just stop. Please.

Well I did go a bit to far in my first post. And since this is about the Del Toro movie, I firmly believe he will get it made some where. He has Cameron with him, and between the two I am certain it will get made.

HEROW
I kind of agree with Kenori's point, but the thing is, not everyone share the same taste, especially nowadays when poverty is spreading and the standards for entertainment are lowering. It's a sad fact, a fact we have to live with.

Bandito Shake Cometh
If anything, standards should RISE during an economic downturn. If i'm going to spend over 20 dollars to take myself and one other person to a movie, the movie better be GOOD.

Harumph.
Well I did go a bit to far in my first post. And since this is about the Del Toro movie, I firmly believe he will get it made some where. He has Cameron with him, and between the two I am certain it will get made.

Well, when he does, I hope it'll turn out to be a fantastic movie that will also make a lot of money.

Just to show the folks at Universal that they were foolish to cancel it.

HEROW
If anything, standards should RISE during an economic downturn. If i'm going to spend over 20 dollars to take myself and one other person to a movie, the movie better be GOOD.

The problem is, how do measure "good"? It's pretty subjective depending on the person. For us who's seen many can't be compared to those who's seen only a few to be able to have the same idea of a "good" movie.

attachment.php

No offense against you B, but I've blocked him, so I dont care anymore. Hes a troll and little else, now back to the discussion...

S

scikaiju

Alright people need to calm down, you want to talk about the potential movie fine, but keep it keep it civil