Guillermo Del Toro Didnt Get The Greenlight For In The Mouth of Madness

Bandito Shake Cometh
You'd think, Quark. You'd think...

It's going to take a congregated effort to get the mod team to do something on this. If anyone sees one of his objectionable posts, I strongly urge reporting it. Not with the intention of banning him, but with the intention of drawing attention to his behavior that is detrimental to this board. If anyone of us tries to confront him publicly, he'll likely make some reference to the pot calling the kettle black or get all defensive or emoticon-y. Someone from the mod staff should politely correct his behavior. *shrug* Food for thought.

Seriously, this is Kingranger's MO. He needlessly prods people and in the same breath will freak out if someone pokes fun at him. Look at the way he chases SK around the board and tries to get under his skin. Even his avatar is a sad attempt to stick it to SK. It wasn't that long ago he was reporting every single one of my posts because he said I did the same thing to him. He pushes around people who don't fight back, but if anyone has the audacity to say anything against him his trigger finger is on the report button. It's sad.
You'd think eventually a mod would do something about it. :eyebrow:

Seems to me like someone has a little crush on KingRanger. Do you keep a scrapbook of all his dickish endeavors :laugh:.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Seems to me like someone has a little crush on KingRanger. Do you keep a scrapbook of all his dickish endeavors :laugh:.

Not so much a scrapbook as an inbox full of letters from him. Actually I emptied that just recently so nevermind.

Lets take a quick trip back in time a few seconds, shall we?

I thought all three of those movies sucked. I also love how you attack people for their movie choices. I mean dude, not all movie goers are christians

Bam, right here, first post. What did you do? Attacked me. First thing you did. Yes I called out people for picked stupid schlock films over something remarkable, but I did not call anyone out in particular. I said its shame on them that they didnt try something a little different.

You SPECIFICALLY targeted me and attacked me because you disagree with what I have to say.

It's going to take a congregated effort to get the mod team to do something on this. If anyone sees one of his objectionable posts, I strongly urge reporting it. Not with the intention of banning him, but with the intention of drawing attention to his behavior that is detrimental to this board. If anyone of us tries to confront him publicly, he'll likely make some reference to the pot calling the kettle black or get all defensive or emoticon-y. Someone from the mod staff should politely correct his behavior. *shrug* Food for thought.

Oh please, you're just trying to start trouble. If you have such a problem with KingRanger, you could always ignore him. I consider this harassment, and trying to get other people to join in is even worse.

Guess we all just can't get along.

Banned
Lets take a quick trip back in time a few seconds, shall we?

Bam, right here, first post. What did you do? Attacked me. First thing you did. Yes I called out people for picked stupid schlock films over something remarkable, but I did not call anyone out in particular. I said its shame on them that they didnt try something a little different.

You SPECIFICALLY targeted me and attacked me because you disagree with what I have to say.

Yeah you're right. I did say that. But you also didn't simply say it's "a shame on them" You said they "can all **** off" it's a bit different right? When you tell people they can "**** off" because of their movie choice... Heh anyway. You like the movie. I don't. It's rather simple if you think about it. If it makes you feel any better I enjoy the comic and video game.

Harumph.

He hasn't exactly done anything wrong yet. At least not in this thread.

Also, this is a thread about Guillermo Del Toro's adaptation of At the Mountains of Madness and arguing the quality of the film that lead to that project falling through in the first place. As such, I find that bringing up KingRanger's past 'crimes' to be wholly inappropriate.

In short, just stop. Please.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Guess we all just can't get along.
Hm? Oh, I have him on ignore. But if you don't travel outside the Power Chamber much like myself the arguing pretty much engulfs the Viewing Globe and a good chunk of the threads. You have to end up reading through most of the bs anyway, regardless of who you have on ignore, so I dunno. Just expressing my feelings on such matters.

Now get back to work on Hellboy 3.