Guillermo Del Toro Didnt Get The Greenlight For In The Mouth of Madness

Banned
Can you relate to the struggle to find yourself and your maturity?

That is assuming that is what one takes away from that movie. Anyway. The Scott Pilgram game on XBL is 10x better than the movie. As a side note... Some one tell Cera to take some acting lessons.

That is assuming that is what one takes away from that movie. Anyway. The Scott Pilgram game on XBL is 10x better than the movie. As a side note... Some one tell Cera to take some acting lessons.

You are just so...incredibly antagonistic arent you. Do you get off on conflict?

I only ask because, me personally, I hate drama and pointless conflict.

I am not the only one who has seen this movie and seen the undercurrent that it represents. If you have a problem with mine or most reviewers opinion of the movie, then more power to you, but if you're just being a dick for being a dick's sake, go jump in a pit.

Harumph.
You are just so...incredibly antagonistic arent you. Do you get off on conflict?

Just to point something out, you were the first to be antagonistic by being unable to accept that some people might not like the same movies you do.

Banned

You're one to talk. Heh. But yeah I can't stand the movie. But I love how you go after me for not liking the movie.

I only ask because, me personally, I hate drama and pointless conflict.

I am not the only one who has seen this movie and seen the undercurrent that it represents. If you have a problem with mine or most reviewers opinion of the movie, then more power to you, but if you're just being a dick for being a dick's sake, go jump in a pit.

I don't have a problem with yours or anyone else's opinion. I said I hate the movie, you went ape ****. You're the one with the problem.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Seriously, this is Kingranger's MO. He needlessly prods people and in the same breath will freak out if someone pokes fun at him. Look at the way he chases SK around the board and tries to get under his skin. Even his avatar is a sad attempt to stick it to SK. It wasn't that long ago he was reporting every single one of my posts because he said I did the same thing to him. He pushes around people who don't fight back, but if anyone has the audacity to say anything against him his trigger finger is on the report button. It's sad.
You'd think eventually a mod would do something about it. :eyebrow:

Banned
Just to point something out, you were the first to be antagonistic by being unable to accept that some people might not like the same movies you do.

Yeah he was. I guess he is just passionate about movies he loves. That part I can understand. What I can't stand is when one person says they don't like a movie, and the other person says they the first doesn't get it.