Guillermo Del Toro Didnt Get The Greenlight For In The Mouth of Madness

I thought all three of those movies sucked. I also love how you attack people for their movie choices. I mean dude, not all movie goers are christians :p

Yeah I'm ignoring you, you're specifically attempting to troll now.

Banned
Yeah I'm ignoring you, you're specifically attempting to troll now.

Yeah you're right. I guess people just need a thicker skin eh? Anyway. All three of the movies you listed suck. It's to bad about this movie though. I hope del toro gets to make his video game.

Again, your own personal opinion.

I have a feeling you didnt "get" Scott Pilgrim. Its okay, I think the main problem is that not a lot of people did.

Harumph.

I have a feeling you didnt "get" Scott Pilgrim. Its okay, I think the main problem is that not a lot of people did.

Scott Pilgrim isn't particularly deep, so there isn't anything to really "get." Well, except for some really obscure video game references.

You either like it or you don't. It's that simple.

Banned

HAHAHAH OMG you're one of those people. The type when you say like "I didn't like eva" you come back with BUT YOU DIDN'T GET IT. HAHAHAH..

Dude.... First of all thanks for telling me my personal opinion is mine. I wouldn't have known otherwise.

The next thing... Wow.. If you think Scott Pilgrim was some deep movie that people have to GET to enjoy... Wow....:p

Its actually a lot deeper than you think it is.

Its all about the coming of age and the realization that the self isnt as important as teenagers make it out to be.

I would like to go into all the little details of how each boss is a representation of different aspects of Scott's psyche and how the whole point of the Ramona isnt for fighting for the love but for fighting for maturity, but I'm honestly starving right now, so I'mma go get foods.

Needless to say, Scott Pilgrim is a goddamn Masterpiece and should be treated as such.

Mad Skillz

If there's something to "get" in a movie and you don't, that's probably a failing on the production side of things I would think for not presenting their ideas clearly enough.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Scott Pilgrim is like a musical, with fighting instead of dancing. Its shallow and sweet but so is every other stupid rom-com with Owen Wilson, Gwyneth Paltrow or the other gang of stock characters.

But it did have a pretty cool directorial style and great use of visual effects. It was certainly more inspired than The Expendables or Fast & Furious 4-but-not-titled-4. Whether you like it or not doesn't change the fact it was a risk and something unusual at the box office.