Guillermo Del Toro Didnt Get The Greenlight For In The Mouth of Madness

I mean...seriously?!

Just...watch this...

[ame="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-big-picture/3281-The-Numbers"]The Escapist : Video Galleries : The Big Picture : The Numbers@@AMEPARAM@@videos/config/3281-9abf3cd91854f4d0f7255483a2c28fc6.js@@AMEPARAM@@3281@@AMEPARAM@@9abf3cd91854f4d0f7255483a2c28fc6[/ame]

I love Movie Bob and he's RIGHT on the goddamn money here.

For anyone who went to watch the shitty Fast and Furious sequel or The Expedables instead of genius films like Scott Pilgrim, all I can say is go **** off. It is your fault we're not getting an amazing big budget Cthulhu Mythos horror movie directed by Guillermo Del Toro. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Pimp Robot
35hjzns.gif

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
And let's not forget the way the R rating is not only a death sentence for a movie but is batshit arbitrary at times. Big movie studio can squeeze NC-17 way easier than smaller studios. And off course naked normal bodies are way more offensive that dismemberment or gore explosions.

I mean, just look at the way most video games carry their M rating with a badge of honor these days. An M rating on a video game is far from a death sentence anymore.

The movie boards rating system is so goddamn archaic, its terrible.

And they wonder why movie attendance has been down lately..

Banned
I mean...seriously?!

Just...watch this...

I love Movie Bob and he's RIGHT on the goddamn money here.

For anyone who went to watch the shitty Fast and Furious sequel or The Expedables instead of genius films like Scott Pilgrim, all I can say is go **** off. It is your fault we're not getting an amazing big budget Cthulhu Mythos horror movie directed by Guillermo Del Toro. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

I thought all three of those movies sucked. I also love how you attack people for their movie choices. I mean dude, not all movie goers are christians :p

Harumph.
I usually agree with MovieBob...and this was no different.

It's a shame we were cheated out of what could have possibly been a great movie, just because another did badly.