Guardians of the Galaxy

J

JoshPosh

I just watched the DVD, and I liked it. Before viewing I did watch a special on Marvel comics were the commented on GOTG. They said it was different because they were going to do 4 origin stories at the same time. So screentime and in depth was going to be difficult. During watching the movie I did notice that during the screening into prison screen they did a fast run down of the 4 main characters.

But overall I like the move. Star Lord was the saving grace of the movie. Without his antics and dancing abilities it would be that good. Great to hear "come and get your love" as the opening song. I was not expecting that and it added a human aspect to it.

I just watched the DVD, and I liked it. Before viewing I did watch a special on Marvel comics were the commented on GOTG. They said it was different because they were going to do 4 origin stories at the same time. So screentime and in depth was going to be difficult. During watching the movie I did notice that during the screening into prison screen they did a fast run down of the 4 main characters.

But overall I like the move. Star Lord was the saving grace of the movie. Without his antics and dancing abilities it would be that good. Great to hear "come and get your love" as the opening song. I was not expecting that and it added a human aspect to it.
It was a good movie. I loved the visuals, plus you had action, comedy, and love. It had a good story line and I'm sure there will be a part 2.