No Fear, No Pain.
Sorry for your loss magi. me and mine will be praying for you and your family.

Perhaps I can cheer you up some how...I'm sure I will come up with something.

Princess of Equesteria
Sorry for your loss magi. me and mine will be praying for you and your family.

Perhaps I can cheer you up some how...I'm sure I will come up with something.

Thanks Zig's. He was not a member of my family directly, but one would feel that way how cared about others in the congression. *big hug*

Though you need not worry about me. Yeah, it is sad to say goodbye to someone who really made an impact. But the memories behind those silly camp songs bring a smile on my face

Lurker
Really sad to hear, MagiPink. Even if it wasn't a relative, losing someone in your life is terrible thing.

===

Sorry it took me so long to post, things on my end became a little more complicated, but the post is finally in :thumbs:

===

One last thing, while this has nothing to do with the RPG YET, I wanted to share this... (people who watched the original anime, you might want to take a sit first)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzXFFHOOkBo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzXFFHOOkBo[/ame]

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
I'll start working on my post tommorow. Got to get into the right mind set again.

Was that...Ikki?

Princess of Equesteria
A preheads up that I might be slow to respond. Currently fighting a wicked of a cold that my mom passed onto me now. I had called in as it came to the point that I nearly passed out.

No Fear, No Pain.
Poseidon! But I thought those medals were destroyed!? HAHA! That wasn't funny at all...

So would he be too upset if I called him "Broseidon!"

No Fear, No Pain.
The post is done but let me know if I need to change it as I took a few liberties...namely with kidnaping characters and creating a building that may or may not exist anymore, if it ever did. Like I said just let me know if I need to change it guys.

Hmmm I hope the doom driven duo don't think Roland and co are trying to sacrifice themselves for the greater good....they wouldn't think that O_O right?

Princess of Equesteria
It is now day six and there has been no changes in neither my mom or I, thus we're going to the clinic today. As mine is far too off on the northside, I am going to the walk-in clinic today, thus had to call in a second day this week for work. Not really happy about it. Thanks everyone for keeping me in thought. I hope after today to get some news what's transpiring and get back into the game.

EDIT: It was a sinus infection and cronic coughing, which I am now taking three meds to clear up. I'd post now but one of the meds like warn is making me sleepy.

Last edited:
Lurker
A couple more Silver Saints are now available...

Horologium Saint

70fb4c65-s.png

Shield Saint

320px-Ennead_design_01.jpg

Giraffe Saint

320px-Bartschius_de_Girafa.png