No Fear, No Pain.
Here is a list of songs for my characters. I would put up videos but can't get on your tube at work.

Roland: Barael's Blade

Sigurd: Slayer of Light

Clair: Dance of Druids

Cam: Chick Habit

WOOOOOOoooOOOOOOooOOOOOOooOOOOOooooooOOOOOOO

RP time.

Approved.

However, two things. First, all the active Gold Saints that did not sided with Hades were killed during the invasion, that would include the Pisces Saint that trained Aeron. Second, I have to ask you to make it that he hasn't mastered the 7th Sense yet (he can be close to), that's Gold Saint level of power and the Bronze Saints will need to work up their way there.

Yay, Rozan's One Hundred Dragons! I loved that technique in the series.

===

Since all the Bronze Saints are up, I will be starting the RPG tomorrow. So get your last minute details for you characters done (of course you will be able to continue doe so throughout the RPG) :thumbs:

That's cool. I'll hopefully have Leo and Perseus up shortly. And yeah, Aeron could care less that Pisces is dead lol and the changes are made.

Disappear into light!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ55nVEijqk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ55nVEijqk[/ame]

Eternity Blood, Bishop's character show in Kiva. Guess who's it for.

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
First post is up!

Galaxian: Just so you know, ROland knew about the caves and the fisherman due to sneaking out of Palaestra to go fishing on occasion. While he works hard, Roland just found Cosmo meditation easier while doing somthing else alongside of it. In his case, fishing. Took a few liberties as well...hope that is ok.

Disappear into light!!
I have to apologize for the delay. Apparently it was my turn to not have internet connection for days, and just when the RP finally started >_< .

Dammit, Ziginz, I was going to use the same story beats:shakefist. Ah well, I'll see if I can make it different enough...

Princess of Equesteria
Going to reread the first two posts and come up with a post myself. I hope to have it up by the end of the evening.

Lurker
I'll wait a little longer to give Tigerhawk more time to post.

I've been pretty busy this last week myself.

Princess of Equesteria
I should hopefully do a follow up post later this evening after work. If not then by Wednesday at the latest for tomorrow after work I will be attending a funeral.

Princess of Equesteria
Due to the preparation of the funeral found myself needing a bit of time. It was a nice service and glad that I've attended to say my goodbyes. I feel like singing those silly camp songs he had us started each day during Family Camp.