Disappear into light!!
Finally. This has been a long time coming.

Name: Ilusad

Designation: Griffin Specter

Element: Dark and Light

Appearance:[hide]
2pt9oo8.png

fw4ta1.png

wmflll.png
[/hide]

Story:[hide]Ilusad spent the entirety of his early life in the service of the Holy Church and going on pilgrimages to the Holy Grounds, having been adopted and raised by an old priest, who found him at his doorstep. By the age of 17, he already graduated from a prestigious theological college as a valedictorian, and is well on his way to become a cardinal, but choose to be a lowly priest in a nondescript church, located in a war torn country. There, he helped save hundreds of lives, and preached to the refugees to hold on to hope and salvation. His deeds were so great the people had come to call him a "saint".

However, he had never gained any sense of fulfillment in his life, no passion or happiness, or even comfort and satisfaction over his achievements and the many lives he helped as a priest. Instead, he felt drawn to negative emotions, and has a fascination of other people's suffering and pain. He can only revel and feel truly alive by witnessing and committing sins and unspeakable evil to his fellow man, woman, and children. He fervently turn to religion and prayed, hoping God would bring him salvation and forgive his wickedness.

But he never received his salvation. At the brink of despair and guilt from the various heinous crimes he committed for pleasure, he attempted to take his own life by staking himself. Finally, at the verge of death, he heard a voice, calling to him and praising him for his deeds...his wicked deeds and the sins he is so ashamed of. His senses suddenly detect a powerfully majestic and divine, but unfathomably evil presence. He was repulsed, but in the same time blissful and elated as his consciousness acknowledge the presence as the "god" he was waiting for, who had finally answered him.

The voice directed Ilusad to find "him", or more precisely, his vessel in this world, a pure-hearted young man, and it awakened within him a mysterious power that saved and healed him before vanishing. Given this proof of the entity's potency and power, his convictions bloomed, and he eagerly set off on his "pilgrimage".

After seven days, and a hundred lives killed using the power "blessed" upon him, he finally found the vessel, and met his god; Hades. He cried in happiness and rejoiced as he prostrated before the deity, truly overjoyed over his "salvation". He was granted the Griffin Surplice, and at that point, all shreds of humanity, if there is still any, was gone.

As the Griffin Specter, Ilusad is one of the three Judges of Hell, the most powerful of the Celestial Star Specters, and the leaders of Hades' army. His power lies in the Celestial Noble Star, and, unbelievably, he controls both the Dark and Light elemental Cosmo. He now serves as Hades' emissary, searching and wakening the other Specters, raising his army of Skeletons from living or dead bodies, reaching out to potential traitorous Saints to join Hades and allowing them to commune with the deity, and keeping Hades' vessel hidden and taken care of. He is the only one who has ever been face to face with Hades and knew the identity of his vessel. [/hide]

Notes: Not a villainous or malicious person but definitely evil. Derives a sick and twisted enjoyment out of witnessing other people's suffering, pain, anguish and despair, but does not actively seek to inflict them. Can appear to be totally deranged, but is actually very logical. Highly resourceful and intelligent, and can very manipulative and convincing. Fiercely loyal and devoted to his lord.

Special Techniques: Coming soon.

Last edited:
Lurker
Finally. This has been a long time coming.

Name: Ilusad

Designation: Griffin Specter

Element: Dark and Light

Appearance:[hide]
2pt9oo8.png
[/hide]

Really like the character. I'm a fan of the "evil priest" archetype... Except in galgames because then the whole thing turns NTR and... That's off topic...

*Clears throat* Unfortunately, I cannot readily accept the bio because the other Specters won't be in until later... But I think we can find a role for Ilusad now...

Lurker
What do you have in mind, exactly? I'm all ears.

Have him out of his Surplice (the Specter's armor) as Hades right-hand man. Only later to be revealed as the Griffin Specter.

===

This has nothing to do with the RPG, but it's something I made for the anime...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZD6MrIqjQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZD6MrIqjQ[/ame]

Disappear into light!!
Ah yes, that's a good idea. So in the beginning, he's just a mysterious priest who served as Hades' emissary and right hand man, but is never involved in active combat, and is not seen as much of a threat. Only much later in the RPG that he's revealed to be a Specter and gets into the action.

Also, nice mv. Well done. I really like how the scenes were constructed following the 02 OP. Thinking about it, the concepts of SSO and Digimon 02 are quite similar.

Last edited:
Sorry for the super long delay... internet and phone went down for 2 days. Posting Dragon Bio now (as not to hold everyone up.) Leo is still being tweaked.

=========================

Name: Aeron
Designation: BronzeDragon Saint (Water)
Appearance: [HIDE]
Aliah-1.jpg
[/HIDE]
Story: The second son born to the legendary Leo Gold Saint Marduk, Aeron showed little cosmic affinity toward fire. Instead his cosmos burned brightest toward water. A disappointment to his father (who had hoped to pass the cloth to Aeron in the future), the boy was sent to train under the Pisces Gold Saint who had acquired the Dragon Cloth. In reality Aeron had been born under the sign of Pisces (another setback in Marduk's mind) but this was kept secret.

Training under the saint was harsh. The waterfalls of Rozan though clear and serene, would become veined with red throughout the years. Pisces showed no mercy toward the boy. Evoking his fathers name simply resulting in punishment and a harsh reminder that Aeron is a disappointment. Told the first day that failing to unlock his cosmos would result in his father disowning him (with a veiled threat that Marduk would kill him). Aeron quickly learned to distance himself from his 'false' family and turn inward to his 'true' family, the Dragon Star.

Several years would pass and even Pisces would be impressed with the boys progress. Aeron had a very analytical mind and could understand the basics of techniques simply by viewing them. His skills in battle had been refined to a level normally seen in silver saints. The final test would come from an outsider, 'Tiger' who sought power and would use any means to obtain it. Ambushed while training Aeron and 'Tiger' battled, eventually tumbling into the waterfalls. Swept downstream but still under 'Tigers' onslaught, Aeron would finally explode his cosmos outward and defeated 'Tiger' with a powerful uppercut.

Pisces arrived in time to stop Aeron from killing 'Tiger' (in reality Pisces' nephew sent as a check on the boys progress) and was granted the Dragon Cloth. Upon hearing of Sanctuary's attack and the loss of several gold saints, Aeron was distraught at the realization of being denied the right to prove his power to his father.

Special Techniques:

Dragon Fang: Aeron charges his cosmos into his hand and unleashes a flurry of 100 blows that damage the body in a form that the opponents seems to have been mauled by a beast. Can be 'upgraded' to Double Dragon Fang by channeling to both hands and jumping into the air to attack.

Aqua Bullet: Summons a storm of water and unleashes a flurry of punches and kicks while moving toward the foe.

Dragon's Eye: Aeron is resisted to mental attacks to do his eyes having a special cosmos layer.

Rising One Hundred Dragons: Aeron explodes his cosmos much as possible while throwing at the enemy with arms and palms outstretched, a horde of 100 Dragons appear behind him, across the sky and the enemy is destroyed by the dragons that cross it everywhere.

Special Notes:

Aeron is close to mastering a powerful skill (below) and despises his older brother.

Seventh Sense: A true understanding of Aeron's Cosmos from years of channeling it inward as a form of comfort.

Last edited:
Disappear into light!!
LOL to be honest, the picture didn't fit with his profile. When I saw the picture, I thought he was going to be a hot-headed firebrand, which he is not. I'm just saying, though, so no need to change it on my account =) .

Lol. That smirk hides a wide range of things Guardian07 :169:

The hotheaded firebrand will be the older brother (Perseus cloth) who desperately covets his fathers Gold Leo. Seeing his young brother as weak (and unknowingly help to groom his power) and frequently tormented him (expanded on in bio).

No Fear, No Pain.
Well Ilusad will be on pretty much all my characters' combined **** lists. Except maybe Cam...for reasons I can't say.

Aeron seems like a cool guy. Rough life yeah, but I'm sure Sigurd will relate well enough. His relationship with Roland ought to be alot of fun though. Lionet saint, supposed reincarnation of a Leo Saint from long ago, at the same time the supposed incarnation of Apollo, etc. etc. Hmmm actually it could be ALOT of fun...

Lurker
Name: Aeron
Designation: BronzeDragon Saint (Water)
Appearance: [HIDE]
Aliah-1.jpg
[/HIDE]

Approved.

However, two things. First, all the active Gold Saints that did not sided with Hades were killed during the invasion, that would include the Pisces Saint that trained Aeron. Second, I have to ask you to make it that he hasn't mastered the 7th Sense yet (he can be close to), that's Gold Saint level of power and the Bronze Saints will need to work up their way there.

Rising One Hundred Dragons: Aeron explodes his cosmos much as possible while throwing at the enemy with arms and palms outstretched, a horde of 100 Dragons appear behind him, across the sky and the enemy is destroyed by the dragons that cross it everywhere.

Yay, Rozan's One Hundred Dragons! I loved that technique in the series.

===

Since all the Bronze Saints are up, I will be starting the RPG tomorrow. So get your last minute details for you characters done (of course you will be able to continue doe so throughout the RPG) :thumbs:

===

Finally found a theme song for Azure...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivGrSxT8m4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivGrSxT8m4[/ame]