Disappear into light!!
Hurmm, let me get this straight.

The Specters' soul, all 108 of them, are sealed up, and by the time of this story is already loose, and like Hades, they posses normal human bodies and use them as a vessel.

So they were all the same people,just different bodies. For example the Three Judges of Hell are the same "souls" but inhabit different hosts. Am I right? Also, will they appear in Omega?

Lurker
Hurmm, let me get this straight.

The Specters' soul, all 108 of them, are sealed up, and by the time of this story is already loose, and like Hades, they posses normal human bodies and use them as a vessel.

So they were all the same people,just different bodies. For example the Three Judges of Hell are the same "souls" but inhabit different hosts. Am I right? Also, will they appear in Omega?

Specters are reincarnated along Hades (the seal placed on their souls will only hold for about 200 years), but they don't posses normal human, people simply "awaken" to their Specter persona.

In Lost Canvas, when they awaken as Specters they take the name of the original ones, but in Next Dimension (canon prequel to the original manga) they keep their own names (in fact the Garuda Specter in there used to be the Crateris Silver Saint before awakening). We'll use that system in the RPG.

I really doubt that they will appear in Omega.

Lurker
Name: Muramasa

Designation: Capricorn Saint

Element: Earth

Appearance:
saito_006.jpg

Story: The son of a Cancer Gold Saint and an Ophiuchus Silver Saint. Despite having been born in a time of relative peace in the world, there was no question on anyone's mind that Muramasa would grow up to become a Saint. Due to a Saint's dangerous life, it is rare, specially for a Gold Saint, to have children, so for the Sanctuary the infant Muramasa accepted with open arms by the entire order. Even as a young child, Muramasa was allow to watch other Saints, including the Gold, spar and trained. Having such magnificent role models to look up to help him grow up until the perfect son, smart, obedient, and responsible, capable, and strong. At the age of eight years old, Muramasa was enrolled in the Palaestra where he quickly rise up in the ranks both in the academic front and the practical front. Muramasa was not exactly a kind or warm student in the school, but he his sturdy and reliable aura soon earned him a high level of popularity with both his classmates and teachers. After a mere two years in the Palaestra, one of the constellations acknowledged Muramas, but may were surprise when it turned out to be the Cepheus constellation, thus making the young boy a Silver Saint at the young age of 10 and without ever being a Bronze Saint first.

Despite being a Silver Saint and thus formally recognized as a warrior for the Sanctuary, meaning that he did not have to continue his studies in the Palaestra, Muramasa continued to return to the school to help others with their training. It was not long before gossip started to go around both the school and the Sanctuary about how the young boy should become the Pope, the leader of the Sanctuary, once he grew up. As the years passed, Muramasa watched the Sanctuary flourish like never before. Thanks to the brief period the number of Saints was able to increase, the Palaestra had more times to teach the young students, and all the seats among the Gold Saints were filled for the first time in decades. During that time, Murasama's Cosmo kept on growing stronger and he was viewed as one of the most powerful Silver Saints in the Sanctuary history. Murumasa thought nothing about the gossips about him, neither the one about his strength nor the one about becoming a Pope, and he did not become compliant with the easy times like the rest of the Saints. For Muramasa, the only thing that mattered was the Sanctuary and ensuring that the Order will continued into the future. For that, Muramasa kept on getting stronger and helping others follow suit, so that when peace finally broke out, the Sanctuary would be ready and it would endure.

It turned out that Muramasa's predication was right. When he was 17 the war against Mars broke out, and despite the young Silver Saint's best efforts during the last couple of years, the Sanctuary was not ready for it. The initial attack by Mars' forces left the Saints wounded, confused, and some even scared. Muramasa was called to the Sanctuary were the Pope informed him that his father had been the first casualty of the war. To make matters worse, Muramasa's mother took the news of her husband's death overwhelmingly bad, being shock to the point that she could no longer use her Cosmo, thus being no longer abet to be a Saint. Muramasa was infuriated, but not at Mars and his army, but at his father for dying so pathetically, at his mother for crumbling so easy, and the Sanctuary for being this weak. to retaliate, the Sanctuary sent the Capricorn and a group of Silver Saints, including Muramasa, to launch an attack against Mars' forces. The Pope had misjudged Mars' force and the Saints were overwhelmed by sheer numbers. The other Silver Saints saw the Capricorn Saint fall in battle, the panicked and started to run. Enraged and not believing the cowardice of his comrades, Muramasa decided to stay and fight the giant army, opting to died with his pride than live without honor, it was then that the Capricorn Cloth reacted to him and made the young man its new Gold Saint. By the time the Sanctuary forces returned with reinforcements, all they found was Capricorn Muramasa standing as the only living soul remaining in the battlefield.

After the war, Muramasa was left disillusioned with the Sanctuary and its Saints. During the next 13 years, the man's view continued to soured as he watched the place he was love continue to limp on as a shell of its former self. So, by the time Hades' tempting words reached his ears promising him to restore the Sanctuary to its former glory and strength and to ensure its future, Muramasa graciously accepted them. When Hades launched his attack on the Sanctuary and its loyal Gold Saints, Muramasa took it upon himself to personally kill the Pope as a show of loyalty to his new master.

Muramasa's Cosmo feels massive, heavy, and unmovable. Like a giant mountain that clouds out the sun.

Special Techniques:
Excalibur: An attack does not relay on any element and instead uses sheer strength of Muramasa's cosmos releasing a enormously strong and incredibly sharp wave of energy at whatever direction Murasama slash with either one of his arms.

Balmung: Muramasa touches the ground, causing an upheaval of the ground beneath his opponents' feet. It can be the as small, and sharp rocks that rips opponents to shreds, or large boulders that pulverize the target.

Kusanagi: A technique developed after Muramasa was granted Darkness Cosmo by Hades. It creates a dark ethereal blade for Muramasa to wield. The sword does not have a definite physical form so it can extend in size or width, and even wrap around targets. Being wounded by the sword causes instability in the victim's Cosmo.

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Well I would approve him! Looking forward to the inevitable fight he and Sigurd will have. That is somthing for us to discuse Galaxian at some point.

Working on Clair's attack and I added a discription of her cosmo. I am going to try my hardest not to make too many references to Poe and a certain DC hero, but no promises.

Oh! Spectres! Neat.

No Fear, No Pain.
Clair's skills are up. Huzzah!

[hide] Special Techniques:

Gust: Sends darts of compressed air from the tips of Clair’s fingers to pierce an opponent from a distance. While accurate and easy to use, the technique isn’t very powerful and is used more against unarmed or unprepared foes, as well as a means to distract or maneuver a foe into a certain position.

Gale: Uses wind cosmo to increase the power of Clair’s attack. The technique can be used to make her attacks pierce or slash a foe more ably while also allowing her to discharge her cosmo to blow an opponent away. Clair can use this technique rather passively and it consumes very little cosmo on her part.

Murder: Clair spreads a pair of black wings made form Cosmo that erupt into a murder of ethereal crows that peck and gash opponents until they are reduced to bones. Others might call it a recruitment drive for Hades’ forces if not for Clair’s insistence of using it against only those she feels deserve such a brutal end.

Morrigan: When Clair’s fury reaches its highest, her black wings spread, her right eye glows red, and her cloth turns solid black with small flares of black cosmo sparking from her body. At first it seems nothing much has changed, until the first of her foes falls with a dozen shadow lances riddling their body. In this state, Clair has shut off most of her emotions and devotes her entire being into killing the foes before her. Her Gale technique is even sharper and she can produce thin lances of black cosmo that can be used at close range or thrown for a long range attack. She is constantly surrounded by a wind wall that lacerates anyone or anything that gets to close to her. Her physical and cosmo based abilities are boosted to some extent as she burns her cosmo almost constantly. Her wings constantly grow smaller as she fight signifying the burning of her cosmo, and for this reason she cannot use her Murder technique. After the ability deactivates, she is left mentally and physically weary and often needs a good day or two in order to recover.

Nevermore: Perhaps Clair’s most powerful and deadly technique, it is one she uses lightly and often does not use to full effect. By placing her hand on a victim’s chest she can use precise control of wind cosmo to vacuum out the air in the lungs. She can use this to knock the air out of their lungs, or even suffocate them. Usually, however, she can’t stand the look in her victim’s eyes and simply ends at leaving them half dead or unconscious. When she is desperate enough, however, she can use this ability to drag out their cosmo as well, breathing it in herself to restore her own strength. She isn’t fond of this tactic as it is an unnatural feeling, and the amount of cosmo gained from it is only whatever was in the victim’s lungs at the time. Most likely, Clair could use this most effectively while kissing an enemy, but such a “kiss of death” doesn’t sit well with her, and she has yet to attempt such a tactic. With time she may even be able to use this ability at a distance or over a wide area against multiple opponents, but as she has only recently developed the technique it will most likely be some time before she develops such a version.
[/hide]

Now what else can I Leroy Jenkins today?

Princess of Equesteria
A very wisely chosen pic to use Galaxian.

EDIT: I hope it is okay decided to change her element to water if that's okay.

Lurker
A very wisely chosen pic to use Galaxian.

Yeah, I decided that he would be perfect for it even before finishing the bio.

EDIT: I hope it is okay decided to change her element to water if that's okay.

It's fine :)

===

There is something I want to do... Characters in the series tend to say something right before they power-up for their finishing move it's composed of "[VERB]! My Cosmo!".

The most common one is "Burn! My Cosmo!", but there are some Saints that have a "custom" battle cry. For example, the Dragon Saint says "Boil, my Cosmo!" and the Wolf Saint uses "Howl! My Cosmo!"

So I thought that we would have battle cries for your characters. These are optional, you can just the basic "burn" one or none at all.

Azure: "Awaken! My Cosmo!"

Muramasa: "Burst through, my Cosmo!"

No Fear, No Pain.
So kind of like the Zanpakuto releases? Neat, I love trying to figure out stuff like this...or rather it gives me somthing to do when i should be posting over at knights. -_- I will get to it...I will...

Roland: "Ignite! My Cosmo!" (With a smile on his face)

Cam: "Strike the Sky! My Cosmo!" (With a smile on her face)

Sigurd: "Slash! My Cosmo!" (With passion!)

Clair: "Vicerate. My Cosmo." (Whispered)

-------

While we are at it, why not go all out with theme songs and our choice of voice overs for our characters? I can't put up youtube stuff until i get home, but it could be fun and give us a better idea of what our characters sound like and feel like. Or is that to taky? I can never tell...

For instance Clair would sound alot like Oichi from Sengoku Basara. Mamiko Noto or Laura Baily's version. Take your pick.

Tempted to have Sigurd voiced by Liam O'Brien, in the wasy he voiced Kain in Final Fantasy Dissidia.

Probably go with Katsuyuki Konishi, the guy who does Toshiie Maeda's voice in Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi to voice Roland. That or The voice actor that did Hanbei.
Edit: HA! Turns out Katsuyuki did the voice for Lionet Soma in Omega! HAHA!

That leaves Cam...I guess Masami Suzuki who voiced Kaihime in Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi. Starting to see a pattern here guys?

I'll get the theme songs up later and they will hopfully be more deferce then my choice of voice actors. Not a single Steven Blum...I should be ashamed of myself...

Disappear into light!!
I should have asked this earlier.

So, for the Specters, I assume they will use Dark elemental Cosmo? What about the three Judges? Can they have an extra element?

Either Hikaru Midorikawa or Miyano Mamoru for Julian's voice(which is weird since they're both in Omega, playing against type). Or Crispin Freeman.

Lurker
So kind of like the Zanpakuto releases? Neat, I love trying to figure out stuff like this...or rather it gives me somthing to do when i should be posting over at knights. -_- I will get to it...I will...

Well, Kubo addmited that he took a lot of inspiration from Saint Seiya when coming up with Bleach :169:

So, for the Specters, I assume they will use Dark elemental Cosmo? What about the three Judges? Can they have an extra element?

Yes, it will be the same as the Gold Saints.