A Gold saint could be fun....I'm toying with ideas.

This is more so directed towards other players: How well do we want to know each other? Logically we've all seen each other walking around, but I'm assuming some of us could have barely spoken to one another?

No Fear, No Pain.
A Gold saint could be fun....I'm toying with ideas.

This is more so directed towards other players: How well do we want to know each other? Logically we've all seen each other walking around, but I'm assuming some of us could have barely spoken to one another?

That is a very good question that we should adress. I intend to...once I get home and out of my uniform. But first incomplete character go!

Name: Clair

Designation:Crow Silver Saint
[hide]
Element: Wind

Appearance:
[hide] Clair.jpg[/hide]
[hide]Clair2.jpg[/hide]
[hide]3d2247532fe50fc5c97b3e3075a0ed5bffb89988.jpg[/hide]
Clair is a rather lithe young woman with long, blonde hair that she usually wears in pig tails, and bright, hazel eyes. Her generous curves and pretty face hide a mind constantly struggling to coup with the decisions she makes, and the consequences of those decisions.

Story:Clair’s family, whose name she discarded long ago, were very wealthy and influential in her home country to the point that even the prime minister would visit them on occasion. Of course much was expected of the only daughter of the family who would present herself at every social gathering with a smile and kind word. She would be expected to make the highest grades possible in her private lessons, while also preparing for one of many preselected occupations that would look good in her true, political carrier. Her friends were chosen for her from among the children of other noble and wealthy houses, and she had to entertain possible suitors at least twice a week. Then disaster struck when rumors of her father’s love affairs with at least three other women came to light, along with pictures of her mother whipping and prodding servants. The claims of human trafficking, evidence of tax evasion, and pictures of business deals with third world slave traders all added up to her family’s fall from grace. That very same week, over seven other families, two other organizations, and one well known politic had their dirty laundry smeared all over the front pages and news casts of almost every form of media imaginable. An entire generation of modern aristocracy came tumbling down to the ground, and no one knew who to blame; no one but Clair that was. Part of her loathed what she had done, but the rest of her knew it had to be done.

It wasn’t that Clair despised her family, or that she wanted revenge; she just couldn’t stand all the corruption and selfishness any longer. All the pomp and dress, all the pretty things, all the false love and concern; it was driving her mad even as she smiled to those she saw as the worst kind of monsters. She gathered the evidence she needed, contacted the right people at the right time, and brought down her own brand of justice on those she felt were the guiltiest. Clair walked away from her home leaving her parents to sort out their own mess, intent to never return or use her family name again. She was just Clair now; the ugly little bird that didn’t just break the cage, but flew up to let loose the chain so it would crash to the ground. For a time she lived on the streets, using her education and athletic abilities to survive. It wasn’t an easy life, but it was better then the life she had. She could even smile and joke with others, but something still pulled at her even in those times. Drug dealers, gangsters, serial killers; even those that were at their lowest weren’t safe from the monsters of the world. Clair was usually so calm, and even gentle, but when one of those evil men or women was placed before her she became a vicious blade of judgment. Though she had never been formerly trained to fight, Clair had an athletic body from years of gymnastics and ballet. This on top of her keen senses and quick thinking made her a force to be reckoned with on the streets and back alleys of her chosen city. Even with this though she felt so small, and her actions felt so pointless in the greater scheme of things.

That all changed with a single kick planted square in the chest of a pissed off pimp. That kick was different from any other she had landed; it was almost like the wind itself swirled around her leg to make the attack twice as effective. Clair never forgot that feeling, and soon she was able to summon up that bizarre power any time she wished. When one of her victims, a crack smoking rapist whose name wasn’t worth remembering, screamed in fear and called her a Saint, Clair took note. She thought it was very odd to be called such a thing by a man whose balls she was crushing with her heel and whose partner had been blown thirty feet away by her flying round house kick. When she questioned others regarding this she heard fantastic stories of armor wearing warriors who fought evil and injustice. She didn’t believe the stories, even if these so called Saints seemed to have powers like hers. How could such “heroes” exist in the world yet allow such horrible people to have such power, or allow good, innocent people to starve to death on the streets or be abused by those with power? When one of these Saints approached Clair to invite her to train at Palaestra, her first instinct was to strike the man. The saints were real, and even with their presence the world was still in the shape it was. Instead of throwing her blow at the saint, she agreed and left to train that very same day. She decided their and then that she would become a saint, and would use that power to make things right and the world.

Clair wasn’t sure what she could do at the time, but upon becoming the Crane Bronze Saint at age fifteen she knew that the further she went, the more power she would gain. The more power she gained, the bigger difference she would be able to make in the world. When a young silver saint attempted to take advantage of a younger bronze saint in the worst way, Clair decimated the Silver Saint in one of the most visceral fights in Palaestra history. This would have usually led to her dismissal from the academy, except the moment she won something no one could have expected happened. The Crow Constellation shined down on her like a shadow in the sky and granted her the Crow Cloth, thus promoting her to the rank of Silver Saint. Many were, and still are shocked by this development and have begun to question what it is to be a saint. Less then a week has passed, and the brutal beating that Clair laid down is still fresh in students’ minds. Few know the truth; that Clair was only preventing the forced deflowering of one saint by breaking down another with a righteous fury. Still, for Clair her new cloth suits her better then her beautiful bronze cloth. Clair wasn’t suited to be a beautiful crane; she was far more comfortable as a dingy crow.

Clair's cosmo is strong, but creates an air of sadness mixed with confusion. This changes once she has found a foe to defeat. Her cosmo becomes like a murder of crows that tear and rip at a victem until they are left with nothing but their bones.

Special Techniques:

Special Techniques:

Gust: Sends darts of compressed air from the tips of Clair’s fingers to pierce an opponent from a distance. While accurate and easy to use, the technique isn’t very powerful and is used more against unarmed or unprepared foes, as well as a means to distract or maneuver a foe into a certain position.

Gale: Uses wind cosmo to increase the power of Clair’s attack. The technique can be used to make her attacks pierce or slash a foe more ably while also allowing her to discharge her cosmo to blow an opponent away. Clair can use this technique rather passively and it consumes very little cosmo on her part.

Murder: Clair spreads a pair of black wings made form Cosmo that erupt into a murder of ethereal crows that peck and gash opponents until they are reduced to bones. Others might call it a recruitment drive for Hades’ forces if not for Clair’s insistence of using it against only those she feels deserve such a brutal end.

Morrigan: When Clair’s fury reaches its highest, her black wings spread, her right eye glows red, and her cloth turns solid black with small flares of black cosmo sparking from her body. At first it seems nothing much has changed, until the first of her foes falls with a dozen shadow lances riddling their body. In this state, Clair has shut off most of her emotions and devotes her entire being into killing the foes before her. Her Gale technique is even sharper and she can produce thin lances of black cosmo that can be used at close range or thrown for a long range attack. She is constantly surrounded by a wind wall that lacerates anyone or anything that gets to close to her. Her physical and cosmo based abilities are boosted to some extent as she burns her cosmo almost constantly. Her wings constantly grow smaller as she fight signifying the burning of her cosmo, and for this reason she cannot use her Murder technique. After the ability deactivates, she is left mentally and physically weary and often needs a good day or two in order to recover.

Nevermore: Perhaps Clair’s most powerful and deadly technique, it is one she uses lightly and often does not use to full effect. By placing her hand on a victim’s chest she can use precise control of wind cosmo to vacuum out the air in the lungs. She can use this to knock the air out of their lungs, or even suffocate them. Usually, however, she can’t stand the look in her victim’s eyes and simply ends at leaving them half dead or unconscious. When she is desperate enough, however, she can use this ability to drag out their cosmo as well, breathing it in herself to restore her own strength. She isn’t fond of this tactic as it is an unnatural feeling, and the amount of cosmo gained from it is only whatever was in the victim’s lungs at the time. Most likely, Clair could use this most effectively while kissing an enemy, but such a “kiss of death” doesn’t sit well with her, and she has yet to attempt such a tactic. With time she may even be able to use this ability at a distance or over a wide area against multiple opponents, but as she has only recently developed the technique it will most likely be some time before she develops such a version.

[/hide]

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Pictures added to Sigurd's profile over on page six. Thank you lockon.

Now then I could make this complex or simple, but I am going to try simple.

Roland: He has a good reputation as a cheerful guy, but his mediocre skills may lead some stuadents to wonder if he really belongs as a student of palaestra. I see him getting along well with Serenity and Markus, while pestering Julius and Azure with his attempts to lightin thier moods. A few might even see the potential in his onorthodox use of Cosmo and try to figure out how he does the things he does. He also likes to give advice to other saints on unique ways they could utalize their abilities, though most just shrug him off or see him as a walking insult due to a no talent trying to give them advice. You know how it is...we were all in highschool once...

Clair would be in a more awkward situation. Less then a week before the RP she savagely beat a senior student to near death and not everyone knows why. What more she wasn't punished for it and was chosen by the stars to become the Crow Saint. Her reputation has always been a mix of good and bad, but now most students are probably going out of their way to avoid her. Not that she cares; she has more important thing son her mind. If a student did look hard enough though they would probably see a young woman troubled by questions of right, wrong, good, evil, order, and chaos.

Sigurd is not as well known as some of the other silver saints, but he has never worried much about reputation. Those that do know him may see him for the hero he is, but most would just see him as a mediocre saint who avoids the lime light. Those that have met him though will know he is a kind hearted and good man with a strong sense of justice. I could see him as a mentor to a few of the bronze saints, but many silver saints and gold saints won't take much notice of him. Those that do realize his potential will know that he can be dangerous if provoked and making an enemy of him is ill advised.

Cam: Her reputation is probably the most mixed among the gold saints as stories of her have depicted a great hero, or a tyranical mad woman. In the end she is very much a "figure on the distant mountain" who not many characters will have interacted with. Also legends regarding her age will probably be a topic brought up by young Saints at some point as stories about her go back centuries. She may even be a roll model for female saints, though she may not nesecarily be an over all good roll model due to some of her more questionable deeds. One thing is certain, her appearence on the battle field can be either the best or worst thing to ever happen to you.

That about sums that up...not sure how much it will help planning relationships, but hey it is a place to start.

Also, Galaxian, count Clair among the evil saints. She isn't evil, but her ideals will lead her to join Hades' side. Not to say she couldn't be converted back to the side of the angels, just that she starts out on the other team. I kind of hope she does find her way to the side of the heroes' again...I really like her. As for her mask...I'm thinking she just wears a ninja like mouth cover since her cloth comes with a mask...of sorts. I'll think about it while I come up with her attacks.

Princess of Equesteria
Sorry if that came out a bit harsh. I had a problem reading the bio, so I just wanted you to take note and correct it. The character looks to be a good one, though.

Geez, you guys are really productive:sweat:. I still can't decide how to approach my villain character. Hats off.

I shall be quite honest with you that it came out more than a bit harsh with me actually. This is my first Saint Seiya based characters and generally more fluent with Sentai and Kamen Rider type rider profiles. Anyways, do not worry about it okay? I just take pride in these two characters.

And yes, Galaxian. She's a good Silver Saint.:anime:

That does not mean she won't butt heads with her best friend. :laugh:

EDIT: I shall add the missing gaps after work. I am now late for work.

Maybe down the line I shall create one of my more sinister sexy villains. :169:

Last edited:
Disappear into light!!

First off, I think everyone would know who Azure is, both for his amazing prowess and his wild and fierce personality, resulting in other Bronzes shying away from him(except Roland, of course, who was likely almost blown up for getting too close).

I have a feeling Serenity would be the "exotic girl" and is a fixation for many young Saints, male or female. Unless Magi says so, I think she would not know any of the main Bronze personally before the main story.

Markus is the newest to Palaestra. Being the new guy, he would not know anyone there, and needs to be informed about his duty as a Saint. I can see him and Roland being quick friends early on.

If we are to give the Pegasus Cloth and the Light element the same reverence as in Omega, then Julian will be even more of an unpopular outcast, having been given right to the Cloth even though his only discernible trait is his immense power. He would only start to know the other Bronze Saints after they're stuck together. I am hoping to have him eventually form a sort of camaraderie to Roland, having seen the power of his determination and friendship.

About the other character...

I would like to see Sigurd being in a mentor role to the Bronze Saint, if only for a short time. He would give encouragement and guidance to Roland, show Julian the power of his conviction, and show Azure the importance of their duty as Saints.(Damn you Ziginz for giving him Lockon's image:shakefist . I like him even more now)

Dammit, I'm making fanfictions about RP characters XP .

Anyway, Galaxian, I want to let you know that I'm planning to make a Sagittarius Gold Saint as one of Hades' strongest general, and have his story tied to the young Julian. Just so you know in case you have something else in mind.

Last edited:
Lurker

I would say that all of the Bronze Saints know each other, since they've been attending the same school, but are not necessarily friend (Azure for example growl at anyone withing two feet of him)

Name: Clair
Designation:Crow Silver Saint
Element: Wind
Appearance:
[hide]Clair.jpg[/hide]

Approved :thumbs:

But once again I must ask, good Silver Saint or evil...?

Ambiguous bios are ambiguous...

Pictures added to Sigurd's profile over on page six. Thank you lockon.

*activates Haro voice modulator* "Lockon, Lockon, Lockon, Lockon, Lockon"

Love that scene.

Anyway, Galaxian, I want to let you know that I'm planning to make a Sagittarius Gold Saint as one of Hades' strongest general, and have his story tied to the young Julian. Just so you know in case you have something else in mind.

Sorry, but Sagittarius is off limits. He has a role to play in the RPG as an NPC.

===

Three more Silver Saints added to the list.

Last edited:
Disappear into light!!
Ah, I expected as much:laugh:.

Hmm, time to pick another Gold Saint, then.

Ziginz stated in his latest post that Clair is on Hades' side.

Lurker
Ah, I expected as much:laugh:.

Hmm, time to pick another Gold Saint, then.

Other Gold Saints will become available once they appear in the show (which should happen soon according to spoilers)

Also, more of Hades' Specters will added and they are some really good ones.

Here's a taste:
[HIDE]Griffin Specter
Griffon_Minos.jpg

Behemoth Specter
Behemoth_violet.jpg

Bennu (Egyptian Phoenix) Specter
Benu_kagaho.jpg[/HIDE]

Ziginz stated in his latest post that Clair is on Hades' side.

Oh? thanks. Didn't see it.

Disappear into light!!
Those are from the original series, yes? The armor looks like actual armor and very detailed and distinct.

What are Specters, actually? I'll have to look this up.

Lurker
Those are from the original series, yes? The armor looks like actual armor and very detailed and distinct.

The Specters were introduced in the original series, but these designs are from the spin-off Lost Canvas.

What are Specters, actually? I'll have to look this up.

Specters are Hades' army. Is composed of 108 warriors (and a bunch of grunts called Skeletons)