Lurker
Don't have to tell me... I'm still angry at one of my old teachers before he told me that he FOUND his impossibly small 2 terabyte external hard drive... :redface2:

No Fear, No Pain.
That sound like a "I don't know how your car ended up in your calssroom" moments. I don't believe in revenge...but justice...

Hmmm is that bas advice for the kids? Let's ask Roland!

"Catch that **** on fire!"

Thanks Roland for breaking character long enough to make that hilarious remark.

-_- I should probably find somthing to concentrate on...

Princess of Equesteria
Name: Serenity

Designation: Aquila Bronze Saint (Wind)

Appearance:

[hide]
493805.jpg
[/hide]
Story:
Serenity was born into a small community located on a preserved island located off the Sanctuary’s horizon that has served throughout each passing generations. Denizens of the island worked accordingly under the stature law to maintain its natural environment balance refused any further development (including outsiders) beyond the community borderline as homage towards the Sanctuary. Birthplace to only few now forgotten Saints in the past many have now traveled to the remote island seeking tranquility or self-discovery in the peaceful environment. While for many of the denizens their presence on the island were different for Serenity not only was it home felt deeply connected to every form of life. Saints born from the island were considered sacred and delivered immediately into the Sanctuary’s care at the time of their birth. At the time of Serenity’s birth her parents felt the Wind-element Cosmo within the small infant kept it a secret from the community. It was not out of disrespect towards the Sanctuary they acted discreetly simply wanted their daughter to grow and mature finding a future not one predetermined for her. However, Serenity’s parents actions did not go unnoticed by the Sanctuary did not act granting them that act of love towards the child.

Yet this course of action waivered close around Serenity’s fifth birthday had this changed. Before the eve of Serenity’s birthday the young child was visited by the warm and loving voice each night. Thinking that it was her mother calling out each time became bewildered when her mother had not called for her. It was then her parents decided that it was time she learned the truth surrounding her birth and the voice calling out belonged to Athena. Serenity was born under the Wind-element Cosmo under the Aquila star. It was theorized that Athena was warning time was drawing nearer to be called upon as a Saint. Having the learned the history of the past Saints Serenity accepted them into her heart save for one rule. Female Saints were to wear their mask in front of the males at all times. To remove ones mask they must be loved or killed. A law in which that Serenity truly believe thrust upon them not by Athena refused to wear one. It is her belief that a female Saint needs not to hide behind a mask unlike their counterpart wanting to be treated no differently. This was expressed passionately when Serenity approached the Sanctuary to begin her training.

Personality: A young kind-hearted young woman strong and gentle much likes the wind element that she is born under. While facing the challenges of her action Serenity does not shy away from her convictions and beliefs.

Side Note: Wears glasses when not in Saint Form

Special Techniques:

Divine Tornado - High upward kick creating blades of wind from the Wind-element Cosmo released upon command.

Blast Typhoon (looking for the description or video)

Aquila Spinning Predation - Etheral wings appear behind Aquila that wrap around the Saint hurdling towards the opponent as a spinning projectile.

Last edited:
Lurker
Name: Serenity

Designation: Aquila Bronze Saint (Wind)

Awesome. Accepted :thumbs:

Still, you don't have to conform to use techniques from the show if you don't want to (I'm because I think Orion's attacks are the definition of "win").

But if you do want to use those techniques...

Blast Typhoon: Aquila kicks forwards releasing a blade of wind.

typhoonblastgif.gif

Just FYI working on a bio for Dragon and Leo. Would a father/son relationship be acceptable? (Leo being Dragons father of course. Or could/should I go with brothers?)

Lurker
Just FYI working on a bio for Dragon and Leo. Would a father/son relationship be acceptable? (Leo being Dragons father of course. Or could/should I go with brothers?)

Great to hear that you're working on a character.

Either Father/Son or Brothers relationship is fine. Just remember that Leo will be a villain.

===

Small announcement.

The area were I live will be under hurricane watch for this next two days and there is a really good chance that the power will go out sometime tomorrow. So I might not be here for the next couple of days.

Princess of Equesteria
I have one more attack to add if that's okay it's not from the show. I did not realize at the time that the attacks could be more original. Heh...I just need to think of a name and I'll update the profile. Also be safe Galaxian.

Lurker
All of my character's techniques are from the show. The only original thing about them is their names because the fandom can't agree on what they are actually called (two of them are in Latin and the third is part Italian and part French). So, whatever you want it fine.

====

There isn't much to worry about. The eye of the storm is going to pass pretty far away from where I live and all that is expected to pass by here are tropical storm-force winds. The thing is that the powerlines have been finicky these last couple of days so they stand little chance against a tropical storm.

Still, thanks for your concern :)

EDIT: The storm weakened and moved farther away from my area. Even if it knocks my power now, I doubt it'll be out for more than a couple of hours.

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Scream at that storm Galaxian! Let it know it ain't got **** on you and it needs to get out of your town! Be the bouncer Galaxian; the east coast storm bouncer!

O_O Did I just invent a super hero...

Lurker
Scream at that storm Galaxian! Let it know it ain't got **** on you and it needs to get out of your town! Be the bouncer Galaxian; the east coast storm bouncer!

O_O Did I just invent a super hero...

:laugh:

Yesterday's forecast said that we where going to be hit the hardest at this time. But the storm (which was suppose to intensify) weakened so much that, while we are getting rain with a fair bit of wind right now, is not much different that an average storm.

===

After seeing the lyrics, I've decided that the ending theme for the RPG will be "Voyagers".

Link
[hide][ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsyj3s_yyyyfourzeyyyyyypv-yyyyy-voyagers-anna-ver-yy-yyyy-yyyy-fourzeyyyyyy-yyyyyyyy_shortfilms"]????Fourze??????PV???????Voyagers -ANNA ver.-????? ???? ???? Fourze?????? ???????? - Video Dailymotion@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video[/ame][/hide]

Lyrics
[HIDE]If the stars that we’re seeing now
Are delivering the light
Of thousands of years before

Our glory days
Even if time passes, and they become memories
They should shine in our hearts

Please don’t… even if our destinations
Let go; are different
Eternity will never fade
In our hearts; carry on

If there’s a future that only you can find