*smooth jazz*
... I might have a tickle of an idea for this. Let me mull it over a bit and I should be able to put a profile together.

Princess of Equesteria
Okay, here she is after much delay. I am feeling so happy but tired right now

Name: Bloom

Designation: Peacock Silver Saint

Element: Water

Appearance:

[hide]
NewGal2.png
[/hide]

Story:
Born in the same small community as that of the Aquila Bronze Saint Serenity, Bloom shares a sisterly bond with the girl though not related in blood. Unlike that of her counterpart Bloom was an orphaned child found near the shores of the coastal island by a noble family. The nobles immediately sought out in locating the infants’ parents or that next of kin if possible. As there were no reports coming into the island authorities of missing people or child matching Bloom’s description. As there were no reports coming into the island authorities of missing people or child matching Bloom’s description to have been abandoned. Unable to conceive the noble couple adopted her into their family convinced that the encounter had had been an act from the Gods. Amongst the community growing up Bloom was treated like that of a princess had many adoring subjects and suitors alike, felt more like a caged bird regardless of her adoptive parents unconditional love. Bloom kept this from surfacing as not to worry those who have given her so much care. Though surrounded by many none truly understood the loneliness that lay hidden within her heart. A loneliness that would be shattered by the simple action of what Bloom found in Serenity.

On the eve that was officially announced the day of Bloom’s adoption had had sneaked out secretly to view the preparations of the jubilee. It was not the desire of the jubilee itself rather the genuine bonds between the denizens pulling their different strengths achieving something impossible. An important quality that seems to shine in the island longevity and cosmos found in its denizens. What Bloom had had not anticipated cared about helping themselves than that helping their fellowman witnessing as a small stand robbed in daylight while those around did not want to get involved. Enraged their actions place it upon her see that these thieves answer for their crimes and atone. Thinking that once they realize that the person standing before them was their princess will apologize to the victims for transaction startled turn around to attack. Leaving for dead Bloom viewpoint were all a skewed staggered away as each passing person refused to lend a hand save for that one person. The girl name was Serenity the daughter to whose family had been robbed by the malicious thieves. As Bloom wounds were attended for Serenity thanked her for trying said that the items stolen were of little importance was more thankful that nothing had happen to her asking Bloom not to abandon her belief.

It was from that day the two forged a strong bond became near inseparable like sisters helped to better each other in some way. When her best friend Cosmo energy continued to manifest itself Bloom hide back into her past-self hiding the resentment Serenity would soon leave for the Sanctuary to begin training. While being true to her best friend still Bloom found a little bit of rivalry towards her and the Bronze Saints that dared to break away the only real friend from her. The only problem laid how was one who did not possess Cosmo energy of her own keep up?! Years continue past saw that their friendship slowly deteriorating. Walking along the same shore that her adoptive parents found Bloom shared with the stars above a single wish. A single wish that if she had any Cosmo energy of her own that it may be awaken that she may keep up and surpass that of Serenity. A wish that the stars seem to answer shining the brightest that night guiding into a cove hidden amongst floral grown over it by the passing of time. There hidden forgotten by the denizens of the island a shrine worn down due to neglect. There resting neatly upon the neck of a peacock statue was a necklace. Around the peacock statues' neck approached cautiously filled with fear and awe as the pendant appeared to be calling out. The fashion of the gemstone reminded Bloom that of the one within her best friends possession. What was it doing here far deep within the island cove? Why did it feel so familiar? These were only a slew of questions that Bloom had thought upon that discovery. These questions took back seat upon wanting to become a better Saint than that of Serenity not only to protect Athena, but her dear friend.

Side Notes: She has chosen to wear the mask after accepting her destiny.

Special Techniques:

Techniques:

Peacock Blizzard (will fill in the description tomorrow)

Siege Tsunami

Glacier Evolution

Sparkling Shine

Last edited:
Disappear into light!!
...the bio is a bit messed up, grammatically. You must be REALLY tired, huh?:eyebrow:

No Fear, No Pain.
...the bio is a bit messed up, grammatically. You must be REALLY tired, huh?:eyebrow:

Eh don't think about it too hard. What matters is that it is a good character with a nice amount of thought and effort put into it. Looking forward to seeing her in action Magi:thumbs:

As for me...I got all of Sigurd's techniques worked out, but when I looked back on them they felt too complicated and uncomfortable. To that end I am scarping four hours of work and redoing them in a more comfortable way. After that my sights are set on the Crow Saint as a rival to both Serenity and Bloom. Hope that is ok with you Magi.

Princess of Equesteria

It....It is quite all right Zig, I'll take another look at my profile right now and correct it. Thank you....Thank you Guardian07 for that feedback. :disappoin

No Fear, No Pain.
It will be ok Magi. Keep your chin up.

Anyway got Sigurd's **** together...just took six hours longer then it should have. Still here you go party people.

Beowulf: Wraping his body in light cosmo, Sigurd is able to travel a given distance at near light speed, or achieve higher levels of strength then what is normally possible through simply burning cosmo. The greater the distance traveled, however, the greater the amount of cosmo needed. The technique can also put a great strain on Sigurd’s body and the Southern Cross Cloth due to the kinetic force placed upon both while traveling at such high speed. Inversely the technique can be used to increase Sigurd’s strength to as much as triple normal. This also places a strain on his body as he is basically overexerting normal human limits, even for a saint.

Cross Star: Creates many cross shaped throwing knives in Sigurd’s hands which he can throw or used as a limited, close range weapons. He can modify these into a more shuriken like shape should the need arise.

Saber Shine:The physical manifestation of Sigurd’s cosmo, the shine saber is a semi-solid blade of light cosmo with various uses. The blade is “forged” with a set amount of self sustaining cosmo which can even stay solid for a set amount of time after leaving Sigurd’s hand. While Sigurd often fights unarmed, he can easily create these swords on the fly to increase his range or change tactics. The swords can also be infused with further cosmo to increase their size, or focused to increase cutting power, though both require concentration on Sigurd’s part. Many techniques can be executed using the blades, though most expend the current saber in the process.

---Gram: Amplifies that Saber Shine by focusing cosmo to sharpen the blade. This usually lasts for up to three slashes which are capable of cutting through steel.

---Caladbolg: Sends a concentrated, crescent shaped wave at the target that cuts down one, or a number of enemies depending on how much cosmo was used to forge the saber.

---Dyrnwyn: Releases a massive amount of cosmo through the blade to create thrust. This sends Sigurd flying forward and increases the power behind his sword slashes. In his own words Sigurd has compared the technique to a rocket shaped like a sword. This move requires a constant feed of cosmo from Sigurd and can drain him rather quickly if he isn’t careful.

---Fragarch: “Shatters” a saber into four separate blades that fire at one or many targets in front of him. Sigurd can guide these swords with his cosmo at up to thirty feet away and the blade themselves can fly tru for up to sixty feet away. More blades can be created by this technique depending on how much cosmo is used in the creation of the blade.

---Naegling: Charges a saber with cosmo in a similar manner to the Beowulf technique and throws it at high speed toward the opponent. The speed of the attack is enough to create a small sonic boom making it easier for foes in the know to dodge or guard against it from a distance.

---Durandal: The ultimate Saber Shine technique that creates a focused saber that cuts through an opponent’s cosmo with over one hundred high speed slashes. The technique can defeat most silver saints easily, but puts a heavy strain on Sigurd’s body and cosmo.

Baldr: Sigurd’s end all technique that functions in a manner similar to Beowulf, but to a more dangerous degree. By burning all his cosmo at once, Sigurd enters into a state where all his physical abilities are amplified tenfold and he can utilize his saber shines to even greater levels. In this state he can ignore pain and injury, and his wounds are mended with light cosmo, even replacing lost limbs of organs with light based constructs. However, this state only lasts for a minute after which time Sigurd will take the full front of his injuries on top of the immense strain the technique puts on his body and mind. There is an 80% chance of Sigurd loosing his life after using the maneuver which is increased by whatever injuries he took while using it. What worse, his mind becomes so focused on defeating the foe before him that he may loose control and end up harming civilians or causing massive collateral damage. To say the least, it is not a technique he would use lightly.

Princess of Equesteria
I've fixed the errors that I was not quite thrilled about myself and hope that is better. I shall fill in the gaps regarding the abilities later if that is okay Galaxian? I really should try to get some sleep now.

Lurker
It....It is quite all right Zig, I'll take another look at my profile right now and correct it. Thank you....Thank you Guardian07 for that feedback. :disappoin

:laugh: what I had time to read from the original was fine (it was at least better than my first fanfics)

Okay, here she is after much delay. I am feeling so happy but tired right now

Name: Bloom

Designation: Peacock Silver Saint

Element: Wind

Appearance:

[hide]
NewGal2.png
[/hide]

Approved :thumbs:

As a Saint Seiya fan, I'm glad to see more female characters for the RPG.

Just to make sure... Bloom is a "good" Silver Saint, right?

Disappear into light!!

Sorry if that came out a bit harsh. I had a problem reading the bio, so I just wanted you to take note and correct it. The character looks to be a good one, though.

Geez, you guys are really productive:sweat:. I still can't decide how to approach my villain character. Hats off.

No Fear, No Pain.
Geez, you guys are really productive:sweat:. I still can't decide how to approach my villain character. Hats off.

Productive, is that what it is called? I thought it was just caffine fuled obsession mixed with a sad lack of anything better to do.
In a good way, of course.

Just take your time Guardian, you wil figure out the baddy in no time.:thumbs:

Oh Galaxian...if you like female saints then you have at least one more surprise on the way. :coolshades: After that though any character i make will be an NPC since four is enough. If you need help Galaxian, just let me know. I'm still on fire baby!