Disappear into light!!
I...never watched Saint Seiya, but I'm intrigued and want to participate. I'm thinking about trying for Pegasus. Do I have absolute freedom regarding the character's background?

Lurker
I...never watched Saint Seiya, but I'm intrigued and want to participate. I'm thinking about trying for Pegasus. Do I have absolute freedom regarding the character's background?

Well, within reason (ex: no overpowering/broken characters). But for the most part, you can make your character anyway you want to, even female if you want it doesn't have to tied with the source material in any way.

Guardian, you can watch Saint Seiya Omega on Crunchyroll (although it has a lot of advertisements). Hope that helps your quest?

Disappear into light!!
Name: Julian

Designation: Pegasus Bronze Saint

Appearance:[hide]
2ihar79.png
[/hide]

Story: Having lost his family in an accident when he's still an infant, he spent his childhood in orphanages in loneliness, never having any family or close friends, unloved and uncared for. As a result, at a young age, he had developed a cold detachment to the rest of the world.

Born with an extraordinary awareness to his Cosmo, he first manifested his Cosmo without any training, almost destroying the foster home he was living in. After that, he was quickly discovered by Sanctuary, and was brought to the Palaestra to undergo training. There, he was delighted when he first discovered his gift for battle and hones them relentlessly, neglecting to master the use of Cosmo. That results in him to have only a crude mastery of Cosmo and limited ability to utilize it, leading him to heavily rely on sheer power provided by burning his Cosmo.

He has a quiet and composed manner, and exhibits a superficial friendly exterior, but is in truth quite apathetic and detached. He keeps everyone at a distance and focuses only on gaining strength and power, never seeing the importance of upholding "good" and "justice". Because he suppresses his emotions, he can never achieve his true potential and fully master his Cosmo. It was to the great surprise of his teachers and peers when the Pegasus Constellation acknowledges him as its Saint, and the Pegasus Cloth, previously worn by legendary heroes, was granted to the grim, unfeeling young man.

His Cosmo is unique, even among the rare Light-elemental Cosmo. It is very bright, but is strangely bleak and oppressive, almost sorrowful, reflecting his true inner self of a lonely and pensive young man, searching for a purpose and meaning to his existence.

Now that he is thrust into the duty of protecting the world, he must awaken to his "heroic spirit" and find his heart of justice, and become a true Saint.

Special techniques:

Aura Strike - concentrates tremendous amounts of Cosmo into his fist and strikes the enemy at close range.

Aura Explosion - concentrates his Cosmo into his very being and unleashes it, creating an explosion of Light-elemental Cosmo in a wide area. A very draining move.

Radiant Flash - creates a flash of blinding white light that stuns and disorients enemies.

Last edited:
Lurker
Name: Julian

Designation: Pegasus Bronze Saint

I like it, but I have to ask for a bit more context in the bio before I approve it, ok? :thumbs:

Also, while you don't have to change it if you don't want to, I would suggest making him a year or so younger so that it would be closer to the other character's age.

Disappear into light!!
Context? Do you want me to improve the bio, or ask why I chose to make that kind of character?

Sure, 17, I guess.

Lurker
Context? Do you want me to improve the bio, or ask why I chose to make that kind of character?

No, just more to his backstory. Perhaps about how his cosmo manifest (example my character's cosmo feels angry, and Zig's character's feels warm) and expand a bit on that.

===

This will be the RPG's theme.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOTjrEMqso"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOTjrEMqso[/ame]

Now if I could just find one for Azure...

Princess of Equesteria
This is the last attack that I've come up. I'll post it in the bio later

Heavenly Gale Strike – Ethereal wings materializes behind Aquila pointing towards the heavens, as strong visible wind swirl around. The ethereal wings burst into glowing feathers that are release with a forward strike or kick.

Lurker
This is the last attack that I've come up. I'll post it in the bio later

Heavenly Gale Strike – Ethereal wings materializes behind Aquila pointing towards the heavens, as strong visible wind swirl around. The ethereal wings burst into glowing feathers that are release with a forward strike or kick.

Really like it. Specially a certain detail that would have gone really well if it was used in the actual anime :thumbs: