Nube
Finished watching Samurai Syber Squad and really enjoyed it, the cheesy american segments reek so much of the 90s that I can watch them easily and overlook how silly and nonsensical the plots are, the gridman fight footage is awesome and goes great with the american music they added.

I was wondering if I'd enjoy Gridman though? I'm guessing it's still cheesy as I think a lot of the scripts followed the plot for the most part of gridman at least of what the virus was doing, but maybe it won't be "nostalgic" cheesy which may make the series harder to watch, same if the music doesn't make the fight scenes as exciting. I'm mostly wondering since I'd love to watch a more serious take and better explained story on the theme and while I realize gridman is also aimed at kids I think it might have a tighter story. Is the show even available subbed?

Eye See You
No subs. If you like Syber Squad you will enjoy Gridman a little more, much better acting, same overall storyline.

Nube
Another question, what Ultra series would be a good first one if I enjoy Gridman? And no subs? I may have to skip it.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I was wondering if I'd enjoy Gridman though?

You might

I'm guessing it's still cheesy as I think a lot of the scripts followed the plot for the most part of gridman at least of what the virus was doing, but maybe it won't be "nostalgic" cheesy which may make the series harder to watch, same if the music doesn't make the fight scenes as exciting.

If you don't enjoy cheese with your children's action shows, then why are you here? seriously, that doesn't make any sense

Is the show even available subbed?

Unfortunately, no

And I seriously doubt it ever will be :/

Nube
Thanks, and I enjoyed SSSS and I post here, how could I not enjoy cheese? Can't get enough of it.